“Average meal” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Sushi
Louisville, Kentucky
“Average meal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

We ordered carry out which was neither particularly bad nor outstanding. The resturant was highly recommended and very crowded, but the food was nothing special

Visited May 2013

Altamonte Springs, Florida
“Favorite Sushi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Quiet little place in a shopping plaza by the Altamonte Mall. Between Chili's and a frozen yogurt place.

I love coming here, I've never had a bad experience. The food is very good and the service even better.

Sometimes we'll get a table but often times prefer to sit at the bar and watch all the sushi being made. The cooks will engage us and answer questions. They are all very focused in their task.

I've sampled pretty much their entire menu and while some things I did not like, they were still prepared with high quality.

A definite must when you come is to get the "Hana Bomb" appetizer, I cannot come to eat here without getting that, I wish I could eat it every day!

They offer delivery from Doorstepdelivery.com but since it's so close it's faster for me to order and pick up if I'm not eating there which I've done maybe half a dozen times over the years.

Highly recommend this restaurant you will not be disappointed!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Seattle, Washington
“Awesome service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

Love this place! I found it just before I left town, but ate there my last 2 nights in a row in the area. Ming (sushi chef) is amazing, and is very friendly and engaging. He takes the quality of his sushi very seriously, and is a joy to talk to!

Visited December 2012
Apopka, Florida
“Great Sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

This is a cute tiney little sushi place near the mall. The food was excellent. They have a good varaity of sushi and everything was delicious. It was great for a girls day out lunch. They are open for lunch and

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Orlando, Florida
“Best sushi in Central fl”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

Love this tiny place. Always fresh, excellent price and service. Highly recommended.

• Visited July 2012