“Terrible Experience” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Longwood, Florida
“Terrible Experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

Have not been for several years and we won't be going back. Very poor service. Took more than 10 minutes just to get butter on the table to go with the bread. Server was very poor and reached across the table infront of our party when access to each person was clear. 3 of the 4 main courses were not fully cooked and had to go back. My meal was delayed as they forgot not to put the butter sauce on the salmon; then it had to go back as the crabmeat was very cold on the inside.

They offered a free desert which we did not need, but did not offer to adjust the bill until asked.

A terrible and very disappointing experience. Management needs to step up with training or re-training. No excuse for the terrible service as the restaurant was less than half full - with the service we experienced it was not surprising.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Orlando, Florida
“First Class Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Well, I was impressed by the hostess, and our server, not to mention the food. I rarely want to go to Carrabba's, as I feel that their food is rich in calories and high In price. We had a $10 off coupon, so thought since, we go out to eat, 3x a week, that we would try something different. I ordered the Trio with grilled salmon and it was perfect. I also had a skinny margarita, which I thought was I/2 price on happy hour, but when the check came, we were charged full price. I pointed it out to our server, and he took the whole drink off the bill! Certainly, not looking for a free drink but they were very gracious. The hot bread and olive oil prior to dinner is a delicious treat. I heard a server say that they manager was new, so I think that she must be there to turn things around. We will definitely be adding Carrabba's back on our list.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“Not Great!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

Hadn't been to Carrabbas for a long while, thought I would try it since I had a coupn for steak and lobster tail. Called ahead for seating and was seated promptly in the bar not that big of a problem. We ordered the coupon deal. Asked the server for pink meat which came out bloody red and . The lobster tail was awful, tasted like steak sauce-- nothng like the picture. No butter for the lobster tail. Rest ofthe meal was just mediocare. Would definitely not recommend or go back. Service was also slow...Took 15 minutes to get the bill and then longer to make it right.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Lake Mary, Florida
“SENSATIONAL food, Brilliant service, Great vibe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Took dinner in here on a Saturday between lunch and dinner. I was expecting it to be relatively quiet, so was shocked to see so many people in the restaurant.
Jackie offered usa table or we could sit at the bar and see the food being prepared, we opted for the later as my friend I was with preferred this.
The server jackie was very friendly and efficient, she took our drinks order (it was happy hour on drinks) and gave us enough time to decide on what we wanted to eat.
We had 1 starter between the 2 of us, which was Shrimp scampi. This was a decent enough sized portion and the quality was good.
For main course, I had the Small Chicken Parmesan with penne pasta. This was very good and the portions were exceptional, probably too big if anything.
Everything about the restauarant was good. Really enjoyed the service, the atmosphere, the company and the food. Will definitely return when back in Florida.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Florida
“Ok at best”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

We were at Carrabba’s last year and thought it was better. We had the bacon and caramalized onion flatbread for an appetizer which was ok. For dinner we had the special cavatappi bolgnese and also the linguine pescatre. The cavatappi bolognese was very bland and the salad wasn’t very good. Service was good as we never had to wait for our water to be refilled. Bread was warm and fresh. Manager did visit the tables and we did mention our concern of the food being bland. This time Carrabba’s wasn’t what we were expecting.

• Visited March 2013