“Fantastic Food and Great Service!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Apopka, Florida, United States
“Fantastic Food and Great Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

My husband and I had an amazing dinner here on a Saturday (about 5pm)!!! Our server was fantastic and she was all smiles, willing to answer questions, kept our drinks full and packaged everything up for our take home items. They were very accommodating in my request to change the Pasta Sauce of the dish that I wanted and my husband had an amazing steak & chicken dinner. Everything was quick and easy and wonderfully delicious. Dinner was so good that we ordered desert to-go! It is rare that you find a staff that all works together and here it really shows. There was not one person without a smile and there was not one staff member that was not doing something to assist. A true pleasure going here and we will be back, my husband wants to try the Veal next time!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Great food , Great service ,Great choice .”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

Food was excellent and the service was incredible . Our server Bryan was on point. Very informative and extremely observant ! Good hire Carrabbas!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lake Mary, Florida
“Jamestown Plaza location - excellent in every way”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

We had 6 for dinner for a birthday celebration. Everything ordered from the Sangria to mixed drinks, to the very hot bread, to the the entrees to the amazing chocolate cake, to the service was outstanding. Very proud of this location in a strip mall location - and we will recommend and be back.

Visited October 2012
Chuluota, Florida
“Nice food but a little limited”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

Went with my mom and family while visiting. The food we had was great but it seemed a little limited in the selection. Don't eat seafood so there goes about half the menu.

Visited September 2011
Phoenix, Arizona
“great waiter and great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

I have eaten at this Carrabba's many of times and finally decided to do a review. We arrived at 830pm on a Saturday and didn't have to even wait. We had a great waiter, Stephen, who was not only knowledgeable but comical. We got the fried zucchini to start off our evening. I have never had any of their mixed drinks so I can't really comment on those. I love the chicken bryan and if you are a big eater you should try the chicken trio which gives you a piece of their three best chicken selections. Their caesar salad was good. Oh, I forgot to mention the warm and soft bread you get in the beginning with olive oil and seasoning to dip into. I normally ask for a little more seasoning to be added to the plate. They always oblige. I am not a seafood eater but my date had the seafood cannolini I believe it was called and she thoroughly enjoyed it. I have had their steaks and pork chop dinner in the past and liked those too. Chicken Bryan, my favorite, has goat cheese so you may find it a little funky. You can't go wrong with this restaurant or this location.

• Visited May 2012