“Good Italian food” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cafe Murano

Cafe Murano
309 Cranes Roost Blvd, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701-3422 (Formerly Gina's Lakeside Grill)
407-834-5880
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Murano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Festival Drive
“Good Italian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

Atmosphere is nice but most importantly the food was great. The bruschetta was the best I had. Full of flavor, no soggy baguette. So far I have tried the chesse raviolis .. def not out of a package. My wife has tried the lobster ravoli, loved it and shrimp/scallop dish. This dish is not on menu but you can order it. Shrimp and scallops were huge both cooked perfectly. There is also pizza cooked in wood fireplace haven't tried yet but can't wait to. Our servers are always great and on the ball. This has become my go to Italian place. Prices are decent, you are not going to find $7 pasta here like other fast food, dull flavor resturants. The only bad thing I can say that they need to work on is the free bread and oil dip...

Altamonte Springs, Florida
“Great Scenery and location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

I have been to Cafe Murano many times over the years. This is a good place for a celebration or meeting over drinks. You will want to avoid their indoor seating during ladies night unless you want to watch the inebriated dance and don't mind loud music. The food is wonderful. I usually get a gourmet sandwich or pasta dish since some of the entrees seem overpriced.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Altamonte Springs, Florida
“Great Local Spot!!! Great Service - Good Food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Been here about 10-12 times already. My favorite dish is the Shrimp Scampi over pasta. Always cooked the same, always tasty! My husband Loves the pizza!!! Prices are fair and worth it. Lots of outdoor seating but the only con is the décor on the outside is Blah. With the view of the lake they should expand the outdoor atmosphere. It can get hot out there and their fans don't work strong enough either. If you decide to sit outside make sure you go in the evening.
Besides all that - very nice place, live bands occasionally and nice bar!

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
DeLand, Florida
“Great atmosphere, great food, just GREAT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

We were a party of 6 with a reservation. They gave us a perfectly-sized table right next to the window overlooking the lake. Waiter was very knowledgeable about the menu - we had one person who needed a low sodium meal, and he fixed her right up. He suggested a beer for me, which was wonderful (I had 2, and they were 8%, so watch out). We got a couple of appetizers, which were wonderful, and don't get me started on the bread - WOW! Service was prompt, and the timing between courses was perfect. I had rigatoni with meat sauce and sausage. It was perfect. I should have stopped at half and taken the rest home, but I couldn't stop eating it. Ate the whole thing. Cheesecake for dessert - BIG piece. You might want to split that with someone.
I highly recommend this place and I will be returning, even though it's quite a hike from where I live.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Delish”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

Great food! It's a bit pricey but so worth it! The scenery isn't bad as it is right on the lake of Crane's Roost. Love this place!!

• Visited January 2014