“aweful” 1 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #11 of 14 Hotels in Altamonte Springs

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

Avoid this place at all costs!!!!!!

This is quite possibly the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. My girlfriend and I were just looking for a cheap place to crash while we were in town for a wedding. Judging from the pictures online the place did not seem too bad. Boy were we wrong! For starters, they put us in a room in which the smoke detector was completely removed from the wall. This is a direct violation of Florida law!!! Also, we awoke the following morning to find the hot water not working. I inquired at the front desk to which Emily told me she couldn't contact the maintenance worker. I came back an asked about twenty minutes later if she reached the maintenance worker her reply was "For What?". The lack of customer service in this establishment is appalling to say the least. As for room cleanness lets just say I have seen dumpsters cleaner than this place. The shower curtains had black mold, the entire room wreaked of mold, and the bedspread had stains and hair left over from the previous occupant. To top off the bad experience, we arrived back to the hotel Sunday night (November 10, 2013) to see four police squad cars in front of one room. If you are considering this hotel, just do yourself a favor and sleep in your car which I'm sure will be cleaner and safer than this dump!!!!!!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
jigna p, Manager at Days Inn - Altamonte Springs, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Please excuse us if your stay was not up to your standards, we promise to make sure all the issues have been taking care and our upcoming guest won't have the same experience .
West Palm Beach, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

As soon as I walk into this so called "hotel" I was greeted by a very rude, miserable looking woman, I believe her name was jamie. Upon checking in I over heard a customer speaking about the horrible service. Regardless I did check in.
When I walk into my room I am smacked with the smell of mildew, the bathroom is not even clean (black ring on toilet, stains on towels, hair in shower drain)
The microwave had old food crusted inside of it, with a delicious roach that was dead right on the plate. I sit on the bed to watch some tv and the channels won't even work!
No other choice but to get some sleep, could not do that either since the pillows are folded to look lovely but have YELLOW STAINS on them.
The blankets had missing patches and smelled like cigarettes in a NON SMOKING room.
I finally decide to just leave the room and take a dip in the pool.. Worst choice I could've made.
Upon walking to the pool I had an intense drug user walk up to me and ask me for money, I get to the pool and there is actually..a shame to say, PIMP talking about "business" right at the pool.
I returned to my room and went to sleep on the couch.
I woke up early to check out and eat breakfast. The breakfast area.. The milk is watered down, the muffins were frozen and in a cardboard box, toaster was covered in rust, roaches were running from the sounds and the counters were sticky. This is the nastiest place I have been to, a shelter would have been better

• Stayed October 2013
Our must sincere apologies for any inconvenients you may had at our property please be sure we value your bussiness and would make sure all the issues are address to the right person and well taking care. Once again sorry and thank you for stay

Been to Days Inn - Altamonte Springs? Share your experiences!