“Bed bugs!” 1 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 25% Summer Sale
Ranked #11 of 14 Hotels in Altamonte Springs

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
West Palm Beach, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

As soon as I walk into this so called "hotel" I was greeted by a very rude, miserable looking woman, I believe her name was jamie. Upon checking in I over heard a customer speaking about the horrible service. Regardless I did check in.
When I walk into my room I am smacked with the smell of mildew, the bathroom is not even clean (black ring on toilet, stains on towels, hair in shower drain)
The microwave had old food crusted inside of it, with a delicious roach that was dead right on the plate. I sit on the bed to watch some tv and the channels won't even work!
No other choice but to get some sleep, could not do that either since the pillows are folded to look lovely but have YELLOW STAINS on them.
The blankets had missing patches and smelled like cigarettes in a NON SMOKING room.
I finally decide to just leave the room and take a dip in the pool.. Worst choice I could've made.
Upon walking to the pool I had an intense drug user walk up to me and ask me for money, I get to the pool and there is actually..a shame to say, PIMP talking about "business" right at the pool.
I returned to my room and went to sleep on the couch.
I woke up early to check out and eat breakfast. The breakfast area.. The milk is watered down, the muffins were frozen and in a cardboard box, toaster was covered in rust, roaches were running from the sounds and the counters were sticky. This is the nastiest place I have been to, a shelter would have been better

• Stayed October 2013
jigna p, Manager at Days Inn - Altamonte Springs, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Our must sincere apologies for any inconvenients you may had at our property please be sure we value your bussiness and would make sure all the issues are address to the right person and well taking care. Once again sorry and thank you for stay
Apopka
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

The room and service was pleasant and very relaxing! And the location was great! It was right up the street from the mall and was surrounded by several very nice restaurants. I enjoyed each day I stayed and look forward to going back.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

jigna p, Manager at Days Inn - Altamonte Springs, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Thank you for your recent stay at our property we are very glad you had a pleasant stay we sure hope to see you soon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

Ok, now this place was just what you pay for. A place to lay down your head. The place is definitely in need of renovations, from a sister company of the Wyndham, I was Kinda expecting better. I have stayed here twice both times in Oct. and both times were minimal.

1st time, was just to lay my head down I was exhausted this place was cheap didnt look to bad, kinda a western pueblo village look to it. which was intriguing I was expecting to find a mini golf putter area somewhere around. No such luck. The room was avg. very cold, which was good, the biggest problems was when I reached the coffee pots. They were disgusting, full of grime, and old coffee residue, like they dont wash them just clear out the old in the sink and then put back. PUT THEM IN A WASHER!!, wiring was exposed in various places, and the Vent inside the Bathroom was falling out...

what was worse when I get ready to get some sleep. A party happened to be going on right next door, guess they had hired escorts, and had weed being smoked. Yeah love knowing its getting bad at a hotel. (Actually happened have photo's, with hotel scene in background)

2nd time new room once again was in the area exhausted, decided to stay give it a second try. well it wasnt bad, this time around. But no coffee pot was filthy again, this one had "Rust" all over it, yes room 121 pot was full of rust. Went to the morning breakfast, and what did I find in the breakfast hall. Roach(s), yes plural. Took pics and will be adding them to this site also. Shower was fine, had a couch in my room. All I needed was sleep so once again this is just a place to put your head down not really for comfort.

so all in all 2.7 star **

Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
jigna p, Manager at Days Inn - Altamonte Springs, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
we are very sorry about your stay and would like to talk to you about it please give us a call at 407-788-1411.