“We loved it and we'll be back!” 5 of 5 stars

Days Inn - Altamonte Springs
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   150 South Westmonte Dr, Altamonte Springs, FL 32714   |
Ranked #11 of 14 Hotels in Altamonte Springs
Florida
“We loved it and we'll be back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2011

Our room was very clean and comfortable. Even the A/C had been turned on before our arrival. Besides a quiet and well working A/C, I always look for a good strong shower and was not disappointed here. WiFi, fridge, coffeemaker, microwave and ironing board, all for one low price. And with the 97 degree days, we really enjoyed the pool in the center courtyard garden. Convenient restaurants within walking distance. Due to some unfavorable reviews here, we first visited the hotel in person. The weekday front desk girl, as the rest of the staff, was very helpful. She took the time to show us around the property, the rooms and answering all our questions. Truely a great value!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
jigger78, Manager at Days Inn - Altamonte Springs, responded to this review, August 22, 2011
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write this review regarding your stay at our hotel. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future. Again, thank you for your review and if we can be of any assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact us directly at (407) 788-1411.

DAYS INN & SUITES-ALTAMONTE SPRINGS
MANAGEMENT

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Tallahassee, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2011

I was at a music convention and paid HALF the price of the Hilton where the convention was held AND the price included a free breakfast! The furniture isn't the newest BUT I had a mini refrigerator, a microwave, cathedral ceilings in the second floor, a good TV set, a nice shower, it was quiet and a wonderful swimming pool. I found it to be a great location - I walked to dinner all 3 nights then enjoyed my leftovers for lunch the next day. Oh, and breakfast was malted WAFFLES! For me, life doesn't get much better. Hotel staff was WAY above standard in my experience. I swear I could live in this hotel quite happily.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
MangmtR125, Manager at Days Inn - Altamonte Springs, responded to this review, July 21, 2011
My name is Nick Patel and I'm the manager here at the Days Inn & Suites in Altamonte Springs. I receive your review and I'm happy to hear that your stay here at our hotel was such a great experience. We appreciate the time you took in writing this review to our hotel. Days Inn & Suites welcome you back to stay here on your next trip. Thank You again Management.
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2011

We stayed at this Days Inn early in June for a family trip. The location couldn't be better! Lots of restaurants and shopping centers in the area... The staff was great! The breakfast was a good start. We had lots of options and make your own waffles! yum... The pool area was awesome! We had a fun time by the pool. Service over all was Pleasant & Enjoyable!... ; ) Will come back for sure!...

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
MangmtR125, Manager at Days Inn - Altamonte Springs, responded to this review, July 4, 2011
My name is Nick Patel, I'm the Manager of the Dys Inn in Altamonte Springs. I received your review today and I'm happy to know that your stay at my hotel was such a success. Thank you! I appreciate your time and your review to our Days Inn in Altamonte Springs. I welcome you back to stay at our location in the near future.
Tampa, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2011

We were there for a family reunion in the area and booked this because it was affordable but I can only recommend to others that they look elsewhere. Dirty room, TV didn't work so we had to move to another room that wasn't what we wanted, breakfast was the worst- waffle batter was sour! But lots of restaurants in area so still we were okay until there was some kind of incident and police activity. The manager was there screaming at people as well as the police and made some very prejudicial remarks. Another guest said police are there all the time. Next time I'll spend more money and stay at a nicer place, this is a dump.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
My name is Nick Patel, I'm the Manager of the Dys Inn in Altamonte Springs. I received your review today and I'm sorry to hear that your stay here was not as you expected. We are currently doing some changes and remodeling to our rooms. Thats including new T.V.'s I apologize for any inconvenience. Im trully sorry you had to see a confrentation with an officer, guest and myself. I can assure you that police are only called for emergency and/or any problems that get out of hand. I hope you can give us another chance to show you what a great place this really is.
Miami, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2011

my fiancee and i reserved reservations from fri to sun he recieved food poisoning from a local eatery he was admitted in the hospital on fri nite he was released on sunday 10 am i contacted the hotel becaused the room had not been stayed in because of the incident with him they informed me no refund and no reschedule i contacted corporate to discuss matter and policy further

Room Tip: increase customer service
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
MangmtR125, Manager at Days Inn - Altamonte Springs, responded to this review, July 7, 2011
My name is Nick Patel, I'm the manager at the Days Inn & Suites in Altamonte Springs. I received your review and I'm sorry to hear that your fiancee was sick and had to be admitted to the hospital. Our policy for the Days Inn & Suites is a 24 hours cancelation policy. Depending on the agent you booked with you can call and see about their cancelation policy and/or a no show policy. If you can contact us at our hotel 407-788-1411 we can help you resolve this problem. I'm sorry for any inconvenience and I hope this information is helpful to you.
Marietta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2011

Right off I-4 super close to mall and great food. Very nice staff and employees. Rooms were nice and clean. A little off main road 436, so no traffic noise. Great place to bring family and freinds at a great rate.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
My name is Nick Patel, I'm the Manager of the Dys Inn & Suites in Altamonte Springs. I received your review today and I'm glad to hear that your business stay at our hotel was a pleasant experience. We appreciate your time in writing this review and welcome you back on your next trip.
Apopka, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2011

Nice people stay all the time. Clean room, very nice pool area. Great location also, near mall and rest.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled solo
My name is Nick Patel, I'm the Manager of the Dys Inn & Suites in Altamonte Springs. I received your review today. We appreciate you taking your time to write us a review about our hotel and talking about our great location. Thank you and we welcome you back.

Been to Days Inn - Altamonte Springs? Share your experiences!