“DELECTABLE!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Winter Park, Florida
“DELECTABLE!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

The customer service is always superb the owners always remember us when we come there I got an extra large burrito and i was able to eat it for three days and on the third day my daughter also helped me eat it the food is well prepared and they fix it how you want it no questions asked the family is amazing and they genuinely care about all there customers I have never been to such a amazing place

• 5 of 5 stars Food

“Yummm.. best nachos ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

Fresh ingredients, great service and delicious food. Once you eat here you will got out of your way to come back.

Orlando, Florida
“Quick lunch turned into a great meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

I stopped by the food court at the Altamonte Mall for a quick lunch while shopping. I ordered a Chicken Quesadilla, the staff offered me a great variety of toppings to put on the tortilla with the chicken and cheese. The Quesadilla was unbelievably tasty & full of flavor. There were many options for salsa, all of which I tried and they were great. The chips that came with the quesadilla were great. I thought that the staff was very friendly and helpful.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Awesome service, great value, and healthy options!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

The service was awesome and the food was outstanding=one happy family!!! Food quantity was a great value for the money and FREE REFILLS. I felt good about what I was feeding my children.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Amazingly fresh and healthy! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

Been coming here regularly since they opened! Try the different sauces while you are here! My have favorite sauce is mango jabanero and second is pineapple!