“Nice location” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Orlando - Altamonte Springs

You added Extended Stay America - Orlando - Altamonte Springs to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Orlando - Altamonte Springs
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   302 South Northlake Blvd, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites - Orlando - Altamonte Springs)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Altamonte Springs
Miami, Florida
“Nice location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

Location was perfect and close to the mall, and restaurants. Overall, the room was very clean. Front desk staff was very pleasant, and helpful. I only stayed 1 night, but overall my experience on the property was great. Recommend this location.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Altamonte Springs, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

I was in town for a family reunion and I wanted to stay at a different hotel then the one that my family was at. I wanted to be at peace instead of having the family at my door. I want to day that I felt like I was around family the whole time I was at the Hotel. I felt at home with the staff, the rooms are a bit outdated buit the stay was fablous. I will return next year for a future visit.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Longwood, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

I had family visit from out of town and recommended they stay here since it is close to home and I pass by it on I-4 all the time. The room they stayed in was clean and pleasant for a weekend stay. Room was a bit outdated, but they were only sleeping there and sightseeing during the day.
Will continue recommending to family and friends that visit.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Coral springs
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

I stayed at this location for one night. The view from my room on the 2nd floor was gorgeous. I wanted to stay in the area longer but I had other obligations that forced to go home the next day. Overall, the staff was very professional. Great customer service!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012 via mobile

We were visiting several family members this past weekend in Altamonte Springs and nearby Oviedo. Needing a place to stay I stumbled on to this place sort of last minute and decided to reserve a room for a few nights. After having done so I did what most people do, I read the reviews and by the time we arrived I had some reservations about staying here. I asked the girl at the front desk, Amanda if we could see a room before checking in and she quickly handed me the keys to a room. The room was more then I had expected, clean and well appointed. On our second day we asked for an extra pillow and Amanda not only got us extra ones but brand new ones to boot. We had a pleasant stay and we definitely stay there again!

Stayed April 2012
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012 via mobile

Overcharged for room. Front desk very rude. Overheard them talk about guest with other guest. NOT professional had to pay for the wifi which is very slow dial up would have been faster. Foul smells in staircase because of piled up trash. Not to mention the carpet in the room disgusting. Had articles stolen out of room. Called their main office and heard nothing. Left a message for manager and no response. And the kicker he lives on the property!

• Stayed March 2012
HomesteadAltamonte, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Altamonte Springs, responded to this review, April 18, 2012
It has taken us a few days to thoroughly research the claims and accusations of this response.

We would like to let all of our potential guests know that we listen to, and take into consideration, all of their concerns.

We are sorry that this particular guest felt this way, however, we were not able to substantiate any of the claims in regards 'overcharging' or 'items missing'.

Rates are put in place to prevent any type of 'over-charging'. Also, our company now offers 'Free' wifi. However, all guests have the a option to pay the internet provider ( separate from the hotel ) for a speedier, 'upgraded', version of wifi.

In the several years that I have worked here, I am very proud to say that we have never had anything 'stolen' out of our guests rooms. All door entries are read and investigated when accusations are made. Guests are then notified of the findings. In the very rare occasion that something is reported as missing, those guests usually have 'misplaced' a item and will call us back a few days later once the lost item is found.

We also take great pride in the cleanliness of our hotel. While not perfect, we have consistently ranked in the top 5% of our company in cleanliness scores in the last several years.

We feel as though this guest's experience is not typical of the vast majority of our valued guests' experiences. We do agree that we are not a perfect fit for everyone, however, we guarantee that we try, and will continue to try, to do our very best in making all of our guests' experiences ones of 'complete satisfaction'.
Saint Louis, Missouri
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2012

Staying here was just like being a home- it's messy, noisy, with rude, uncooperative people (staff) who give you blank stares and refuse to help. If not for the Gold's Gym nearby I would never stay here. The neighborhood is iffy also.
Only average bang for the buck...

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Altamonte Springs, responded to this review, July 19, 2012
Dear TravelingMom702,

I am truly sorry for your unpleasant stay and overall opinion of our hotel.

We strive to maintain a clean, friendly environment for all of our guests. I will personally look into the staff issues that you spoke of in your review.

We are happy that you enjoyed the complimentary usage of the nearby Gold's Gym and hope that you give us another chance to exceed your expectations.

You may contact me directly on your next visit should you have any questions or issues.

Maurice Denson

Been to Extended Stay America - Orlando - Altamonte Springs? Share your experiences!