“Great food!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue
Orlando, Florida
“Great food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

The beans are amazing, the greens are great, the pork bbq is tasty... the price is a little high, but I must confess I am extremely thrifty. They are always busy, that says something!

Visited August 2012

Atlanta, GA
“Local BBQ with nothing extra”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Found this place as we were heading to our hotel. Looked like a good place from the road, but saw a different side once we got in. The place is self-serve with minimal service once you get you original order of food and drink. You have to get up and go back in line to get refills of food or beer. Operated like a fast food place. Food was excellent but service could use some tweeking. Catering and delivery service is available. We should have just ordered take-out and grabbed a 6-pack at the local convenience store.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“TENDER, JUICY BARBEQUE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

I have eaten at this barbeque restaurant many times in the past. Their sliced pork sandwich or plate has always been tender and juicy. The portions are large. A good choice of sauces also. This place is a must for all you barbeque chow hounds in central Florida.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Georgia
“Excellent and tender BBQ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

My dad treated me to dinner here last week. He actually thought it was a Sonny's BBQ. I like Sonny's but Bubbalou's is much better. I ordered the brisket sandwich and it was very good and especially tender. I had fries and the best baked beans I have had in years. My dad ordered the pork sandwich and he said it was very good and he wasn't able to eat it all. The service was good and friendly. I highly recommend Bubbalou"s.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
West Long Branch, NJ
“Awesome BBQ in Central Florida!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2012 via mobile

We were looking for an affordable, yet fun and local place to eat for our first night in Florida. What an incredible surprise when we found Bubbalou's in Altamonte. The food was amazing...some of the best BBQ we've ever had! The staff was friendly and attentive and the atmosphere was fun. Affordable and amazing portions. Highly recommended!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere