“Seedy rip off of Hooters” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chicken Wings
Good for: Doing business, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Seedy rip off of Hooters”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

It’s basically a copy of ‘Hooters’ pretty girls in hot pants and tight tops. We left Tampa and were starving hungry so we stopped here around 3 pm it was predominantly full of single (older) men sat round drinking jugs of beer learing at the girls – quite sad. At least Hooters has a bit of atmosphere and fun about it – this place did not. The food was not that good either.

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Altamonte Springs, Florida
“It's A Sports Bar...Just Like You'd Imagine!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

You can guess the menu; Appetizers, Wings, salads, burgers, sandwiches, wraps and dessert! They had an interesting appetizer called Fried Pickles but we tried the onion rings which came with a super-tasting sauce. My wife had the Drummettes and said they were perfect. I tried one and voted "Okay". I tried the "Grouper's Teammate" sandwich which was Swai fish. I'll still take a Grouper! Another "Okay". Similarly with their Iced Tea... okay. With 20 TV's and a pretty good crowd it was rather noisy but that's how Sports Bars are. We enjoyed going basically because it was different. It's not on my list of places we'll go regularly; unless of course we want to go to a sports bar!

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“Hooters has to hate this place, I love it.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012

Standard Wing House, I think they are all the same. Ordered the chili cheese fries as an app, very tasty. Ordered the "boneless wings", which are simply white meat nuggets, covered in mild + Dallas sauces. Good as well, nothing great, but nothing bad. Having not a complaint makes this a very good meal. Also, very good sweet tea, not too sweet, not weak.

Visited May 2012
“Awful on Sunday 5/6/12”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

Went to get some lunch and they ran out of Bud Light!
Couldn't get the tap to work and when I complained I was dying of thrist after 15 minutes I finally got a regular Bud.
I made the mistake of ordering To Go food-and they gave it to me!
The bartender Ashley claimed she checked the order-and she lied!
I only got 11 wings instead of 20, the onion rings were almost raw, the sauces were wrong-and they were slow!
I wish I hadn't paid cash, because when I got home and opened the bag, I would have cancelled the charge!
I called and complained and they claim I'll have a "Future credit"-we'll see, and I'll let you know, but I think this location needs new management.....

Visited May 2012
“Good Food-Average Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

Went for Wings and Things on a Sunday, after the NFL was over, and got very good wings and food for a bar-but was a bit disappointed by the service.
You would think they would be more interested in the customers IN the restaurant when things were slow, but apparently Facebook and texting are more important than the person in front of you.....

• Visited February 2012