“Really Fresh.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #33 of 55 Restaurants in Avon
Burlington, Connecticut
“Really Fresh.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2011

My wife an I stumbled on the Bagel Chalet when getting our art framed next door. All the food is fresh and very tasty. My wife had the tuna fish and I had the Garlic (very garlic) wth egg and bacon. We have gotten take out since, and I am taking mom there tomorrow. Their good service and fresh taste have kept us coming back.

• Visited September 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Jupiter, Florida
“Best Bagels Around!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2011

Bagel Chalet has the best bagels ever! I've been to many bagel places in many states and no one can beat them. Not only the bagels, but all their food is great!!! Love the chicken salad!
Along with the great food, you are waited on by friendly staff who strive to please. Every customer is treated like family!

• Visited December 2010
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Canton, Connecticut
“Avon's best secret!!! Great bagels & great people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2010

I love going there, there is a good variety of bagels with great good coffee to go with it. Service is always with a smile, and they are genuine good people BTW get a french toast bagel toasted, with vanilla wallnut cream cheese. You will thank me for that recomendation.....

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere