“Wonderful Thai! Best place around” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 56 Restaurants in Avon
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
“Wonderful Thai! Best place around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

My favorite restaurant in the area. Consistently great food, service is excellent, you can tell the owners care about making sure everyone that comes in has a top-notch experience. Drunken Noodles, Pad Si Eow, Thai Fried Rice, Summer Rolls, and the Mango Curry are stand outs. And, if you must, the Coconut Ice Cream is decadent. It's one of those places that I enjoy taking friends and colleagues who have never been and then see them back weeks later to show off their great find. Fabulous.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Winsted, Connecticut
“Great, authentic Thai”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

The restaurant shares a building with several other businesses, and we wandered around for a while before we found the actual entrance, since it was not clearly marked by anything. Once inside, the place was decorated beautifully, very small and cozy. I was extremeley excited for my sweet thai iced tea, one of my favorite all time beverages. The place is byob, but we didn't feel the need for anything. We ordered the fishcakes, which were although perhaps a tad rubbery in texture, were delicious, and served with a sweet and flavorful dipping sauce. We had the red curry and one of their house specialty dishes with ground chicken and thai basil. Although the curry was good, the sweet coconut flavor was too overpowering for me. The chicken dish was incredible though, like nothing I've had anywhere else. Neither dish was too spicy, we sampled a trio of thai hot sauces that they brought over for us. The service was friendly, and the place was filling up as we were leaving. I hear great things about the restaurant everywhere I go, and now I know it's because it has delcious, authentic thai food in a great location and cozy setting.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Simsbury, Connecticut
“Great little Thai Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

Probably the best Thai around! BYOB with a cool little package store in the next building down. They will make things spicy (marked with a chilli on the menu) so make sure you tell them what your spice tolerance is. They will gladly tone down the spiced up dishes if you ask them to. The only draw back is that the restaurant and patio area are small.

Visited April 2012
West Simsbury, Connecticut
“The Absolute Best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2012

The food is wonderful and only surpassed by the hospitality extended by the family. Have never had a bad meal or experience. One of my favorite restaurants!

Visited May 2012
Avon, CT
“WE eat there all of the time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2012

My wife and I always eat here..... The food is fresh, tasty and of good quality. They have a great variety and the atmosphere is cozy and romantic. It's BYOB and overall a very good place to eat.

• Visited May 2012