“Trying to be an upscale bar” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #38 of 598 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
“Trying to be an upscale bar”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

I had the ribeye $18.99 mine was fatty my partner wasn't. Portion size large. The waiter was attentive. I wouldn't return or recommend but wouldn't give a negative. Just a ok

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Stockton, California
“Great Place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

I travel in the Aurora area often and always make a point to have dinner here at least once when in town. They have a huge selection of food as well as their own brews. I normally go during the week before 7pm for their happy hours special ($1 off beers and 1/2 of appitizers). I normally get a appitizer or 2 and have that as my meal for super cheap (my favorites are the sliders and pizzas).

Great place to get a good meal without playing a ton of money.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
SAN ANTONIO
“GREAT SERVERS”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

We were traveling and stopped in Aurora for a drink. We went to BJ'S ant the service from both Robie and Marcia was great. People like these two invite customers back.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Denver, Colorado
“Save your money”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

Over priced and blah food! Not worth it! Save your money and go somewhere else! Service was terrible also!

Aurora, Colorado
“GREAT - atmosphere, food, service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

I live in Aurora and have driven past this restaurant for a long time. My friend and I decided to give it a try and both glad we did - certainly will be back! The atmosphere is about two or three steps up from a Chili's or Applebee's. Large dining area with booths, tables and banquets. The menu selection was large and varied - including the dessert options. We were not that hungry and had the Buffallo Won Tons for an appetizer, I had the flat bread pizza and my friend had a hambuger (really large hambuger). There was definitely vaule for the prize paid. Would definitly recommend! (It also looks like they can accommodate parties - close off a portion of the dining room with these glass garage doors).

• Visited October 2012