“Best pizza place in the area” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #109 of 599 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
“Best pizza place in the area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2012

Massino's is delicious. Ever since we moved to the area and tried it the first time no other pizza compares. The staff is always friendly and helpful. The $15 special is enough to feed our family of 6. The food is great. Keep up the good work.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Denver
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very expensive and not very good”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2010

When Massinos first opened they were pretty darn good. At some point they must have changed ingredients or something else for that time is surely behind them.

I recently tried their offering again and their pizza was at least $10 more expensive than Pizza Hut, and not nearly up to the level of Pizza Hut (Which is a low standard indeed
for pizza). It also took a very long time to arrive via delivery and placing the order was
more difficult than I expected.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Aurora, Colorado
“Best Pizza ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2010

I just moved to the area, I work at the Buckley Airforce Base, I went to Massinos with some friends for lunch, I had a combo meal (slice pizza, salad and drink), the slice pizza was delicious, I had to order another slice and my friends did the same just because the pizza was so delicious. Next day, I ordered an 18" meat lovers pizza for delivery, my delivery was quick, less than 35 min, that was actually my best pizza ever, and my wife said same thing, the crust was done right, their sauce was tasty with a lot of meat and fresh taste. I was very happy with my order, and I recomend this restaurant to everyone, trust me I know what a good pizza is, Try it and you see.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Denver
“Horrible Customer Service, although calzones are decent”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2010

My family recently ate at Massino's again, after about a year of not eating there. I instantly remembered why I hated this place when we went to order. The girl at the front stood there with an ignorant look on her face, never bothering to ask us if we needed help. They sell pizza by the slice and have calzones in a warming enclosure that you can pick from. My wife ordered one of the meat calzones and got the meal. The girl (possibly Vanessa) asked her what she wanted to drink. My wife said Dr. Pepper! The girl said we don't have that and just stared at us like she wanted us to keep guessing. I finally said, "well what do you have"? I ordered a couple peices of delux pizza after asking her if they add the toppings on the pizza in the display. she said they did, but when I ordered mine she looked at me with a lost look! I said forget it, just give me that calzone and pointed at one. We went and sat down, hoping to get a quick bite and be on our way and realized that they were making our calzones instead of getting the ones from the display. Like I said in my intro, the food isn't bad but the customer service is terrible and I will never set foot back in there. This place is never busy and I can see why. Do the owners not realize that this behavior and unfriendly help is ruining their business...I wouldn't be surprised if they close the doors within a few years if things don't change

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere