You added Quality Inn & Suites Denver International Airport Gateway Park to your Saves list
Quality Inn & Suites Denver International Airport Gateway Park
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3300 N Ouray Street, I-70, Exit 285, Aurora, CO 80011-2034 (Formerly The Ambassador Hotel and Suites Denver Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #20 of 50 Hotels in Aurora
Greeley
“Pre-Flight Stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I Used stay/park/fly feature. The room was fine; large and clean with good features. Parking was simple; park anywhere on the property and catch the shuttle to Denver International; on return, call for the shuttle and, when back at the motel, just drive off.

On my return, the shuttle driver seemed enamored of the Yellow Cab’s exhaust pipe that was in front of us. Very close; no 3-second following rule here, even though both vehicles were passing all other traffic. Maybe Quality could install dash cams in their vans?

The breakfast was poorly cooked and the “ladle” for the gravy was a pair of plastic tongs that were so caked with gravy, they could barely handle a new load.

Because of the driver and the breakfast, I had a hard time getting up to the rating I gave this property.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
General M, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Denver International Airport Gateway Park, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear Valued Guest,
First let me thank you for taking the time to give us a review on our hotel. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

Best Regards,

Guest Relations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Ames, Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Yikes, I almost left the review for the wrong motel, glad I checked the address!. There are 2 quality airport location it seems. I checked in after a long day of travel. The front desk was nice, though standard choice hotel types, not as polished and guest focused as other brands typically are. I got assigned a room on the fourth floor. I was impressed once I found it since the room number was missing, but I used logic and found the room based on pattern of other room numbers. The room was large, an upgrade I am sure. I went back to the car to get my stuff and alerted the desk about the missing room number, she said people like to steal it. People bah. So I got my stuff and settled in. The room is dated and needs freshen. Appliances are dated, curtains stained, tv while flat - isn't so new. Then I noticed an apple peel on floor by the bed that would be hard to miss, and since I am rather tall noticed dust and trash on high surfaces. Also plenty of ants in the bathroom, towels are the super thin cheap choice quality towels, and the shower likes to get water on the floor (don't slip). Breakfast was better than expected for the brand, the rate was fair, I could give a 5 rating especially based on my upgrade room, but there was so many small stuff and lack of quality and attention to detail I'm give it a 4. It isn't a gross choice hotel, and the place is worth a look, but... there are tons of great hotels in denver, especially if you have the money, I wish I had more.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

It says free parking. What does that mean to you for an airport hotel? It usually means a week free, because who goes on a vacation for one day. I consider it "false advertising". My advise is to call the hotel and verify all the freebies before you commit to stay. By the way, the room stunk and was noisy cause of the interstate. Sorry, not staying here ever again.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

St Louis
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We initially booked this hotel for three nights. We were driving in from St Louis and we anticipated having to stay in a hotel on the way to Denver. However, we were able to make the trip without stopping. When we called ahead to the hotel and let them know we would be arriving a day early; they accommodated us with no problem (very much appreciated).
Only problem was that a couple of weeks before we arrived; my mother called and requested a room on the bottom floor and one that was NOT for handicap guests. We did not want the sink exposed to the sleeping area. When we checked into the hotel; they tried to give us a room on the third floor. My mother reminded them of her previous request and they did give us a room on the 1st floor; however, it turned out to be a room for handicap guests.....with the sink(s) exposed to the sleeping area. It was nearly 2am so we decided to spend the night in this room and try for a new room the next day.
The next morning we talked with the rep at the desk (Jessie) and she explained that we would have to wait until after the morning cleaning was completed and to come back at 1 or 2 to check on another room. My mother went back to the desk at 1 and Jessie told her to come back at 3. When we went back at 3, Jessie told us that because of the bad weather in Chicago; airlines had reserved rooms for their passengers that were stranded. Okay, so why can't we have one of those rooms and they can give the stranded passenger the room we were in? Nothing doing. They would not give us another room.
We decided to just tough it out with the room we had. I will say that Jessie was polite if not helpful. And the only other issue with the staff was hearing the manager and a staff member having a screaming match with cussing, etc. We were in the lobby waiting to have our card key reprogrammed (had to do this twice during out stay) and heard the whole thing. Seems like the manager would have shut his office door and cooled the other person down. Guess not.
We were in room 118. The room was a bit run down, but clean.
The window faced the highway, but we did not notice any real noise. We were running the fan in the a/c unit for white noise; so not sure how loud highway noise might be without the fan.
Shower and sink water was hot and stayed hot throughout the day.
Beds were very firm, but had some padding. We found our beds to be very comfortable. Plenty of pillows in the room and they were still fluffy; not squished and flat like some hotels I've been in lately.
The comforter on one bed had a brown stain on it, probably coffee. Otherwise; the bed linens were very clean and the sheets were softer than what some hotels use.
Flat screen tv worked just fine. There was a coffee pot, microwave, and small fridge in the room. We did not use the pot or microwave, but the fridge came in handy. There was also a hair dryer and iron/ironing board in the room.
There should have been a phone in our room, but we were notified upon checking in that they removed it and put it in another room. We didn't really need one so not a big deal. We did need luggage racks, but there was none in our room and when I asked Jessie she said that if there wasn't one in our room then they were taken by other guests. Not sure why there weren't enough phones and racks for all the rooms.
This hotel is a bit outdated so no small conveniences like outlets in the lamps, but the wi-fi worked great once I went back to the front desk to get the password.
If you're not on the top floor be prepared for the noise if you have someone above you. We had a family check in at 9:30 at night and they let their little ones run back and forth across the floor and what sounded like someone jumping off the bed onto the floor. We contacted the front desk and they said they would call the room, but the noise went on well past midnight. Thankfully, the family was only there one night.
I would say this hotel is okay for the price and I felt safe in the area it is in, but I think someone more particular about their hotels will be disappointed.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Sandton, South Africa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel was OK, staff were not very friendly. And they messed up with our bookings, room smelt of smoke and crayon marks all over the walls. But room was large and beds comfy and clean. The pool was clean and neat.

Room Tip: This is fine for a stop over but not recommended for a long stay
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Brush, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2015

I don't need a 200 word minimum to say what I have to say, so bear with me. the point is
at the end.

Before you book your stay, you should be aware that Quality Inn & Suites,Denver
International Airport, does not provide the Fox News Channel for it's guests.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business

Rodez, France
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2015

Frontier Airlines sent my sister, niece and I here after a cancelled flight so we didn't pay for the room. At 1AM we left the airport to catch the shuttle, and were bummed that it was full and wouldn't return for 25 minutes, they said (the hotel is 10 miles from the airport, at least). so we took a taxi ($32) and arrived, checked in quickly to a large suite with a big king bed. It was clean and spacious and I was glad windows could open to let in air. In the morning they said the shuttle slots were all full so we also had to take a taxi, a bummer but whatever. My niece left her necklace at the hotel so we called from the airport and they promised to mail it to us in Florida. This would be great service from a budget hotel. Recommended for short airport stays.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us an awesome review! We strive to make sure that our guest has a great experience at Howard Johnson. Your feedback helps us to make sure that our guests are taken care of and provided with exceptional service.

Thank you very much for your kind words.

Best Regards,

Guest Relations

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Denver International Airport Gateway Park? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn & Suites Denver International Airport Gateway Park

Address: 3300 N Ouray Street, I-70, Exit 285, Aurora, CO 80011-2034 (Formerly The Ambassador Hotel and Suites Denver Airport)
Location: United States > Colorado > Aurora
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #20 of 50 Hotels in Aurora
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Quality Inn & Suites Denver International Airport Gateway Park 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Denver International Airport Gateway Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Crystal Hotel Aurora
Crystal Inn

If you own or manage Quality Inn & Suites Denver International Airport Gateway Park, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.