You added Quality Inn & Suites Denver International Airport Gateway Park to your Saves list
Quality Inn & Suites Denver International Airport Gateway Park
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3300 N Ouray Street, I-70, Exit 285, Aurora, CO 80011-2034 (Formerly The Ambassador Hotel and Suites Denver Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #20 of 51 Hotels in Aurora
Nj
“Updated convenient”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

Very clean and updated. We would stay again if we had an early flight out of Denver. Restaurants close by offered a nice selection as well. Staff was very nice and shuttle to airport was def a big plus.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

General M, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Denver International Airport Gateway Park, responded to this review, May 9, 2015
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us an awesome review! We strive to make sure that our guest has a great experience at Quality Inn. Your feedback helps us to make sure that our guests are taken care of and provided with exceptional service.

Thank you very much for your kind words.

Best Regards,

Jelena Dobric

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
rustington UK
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

I stayed in room 118 for 1 night due to my flight being cancelled out of Denver. I didn't notice at first because I was busy contacting people to let them know I would be late back. Eventually, when I turned the lights out and laid down for some shut eye at 2am, that was when I heard the noise. I thought it was a high pressure water pump, maybe for the upper floors but every 5 to 10 minutes it would start up for about 5/6 seconds at a time. VROOOOOMMM. CLUNK!! 5/10mins later it comes again. All night... I checked what was next door? Elevator room, electric panel. If they offer you this room, go to another hotel. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!
The girls at check in were good. The breakfast was good. I am basing my review score on the room.
Come on Quality Inn make room no. 118 a store room, I could have had a better nights sleep in a broom cupboard!

Room Tip: I had originally been in the Holiday Inn, Stapleton, Denver go there. It's far nicer.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
General M, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Denver International Airport Gateway Park, responded to this review, May 10, 2015
Dear Valued Guest,

First let me thank you for taking the time to give us a review on our hotel. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

Warm Regards,
Jelena Dobric
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

The hotel was nicer than expected even though we did not opt to stay in one of the more exepensive and newly renovated parts of the hotel. The breakfast was pretty good too. My only complaint is that when I walked in the staff was wearing jeans and t-shirts, no one looked professional or acted professional. The lady that checked me in barely made eye contact. Later I went to the front desk and the receptionist was sitting cross legged on the counter flirting with the maintance person and just let me stand there for about 10 minutes until they finished their conversation. Really....how rude. A third trip to the front desk.... I asked about things to do in the area for children and the receptionist pointed at a rack and said blankly that i could find info over there. I have worked as a receptionist, a front office manager, and now sales coordinator for several hotels over the last seven years, and even low budget hotels treat their guest with more courtesy. Come on people...remember that without your guest...you don't have a job. Look nice, and be courteous.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Chad D, District Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Denver International Airport Gateway Park, responded to this review, April 5, 2014
Raquel T,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay, we really appreciate it! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our hotel, however we are sorry to hear about the staff you encountered. Our company does hold higher standards for the way staff presents themselves, as well as the way we treat our guests. I'm very sorry to hear about not one, but two staff members ignoring your presence when you went to the desk. I always let my staff know that essentially the guest signs our checks, so respect them and make them feel welcome. I will discuss this with all of our staff and see to it that a resolution is not only discussed but executed. Thank you for staying with us, we do really appreciate it. Please give us another chance if you are in the Denver area again, I know we can exceed your expectations. Please let us know if you need help with future reservations.

phoenix az
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

The airline booked my room, when I got "bumped." The hotel shuttle picked me up, along with several other stranded travelers. Got to the hotel in about 15 minutes and check-in couldn't have been any easier. There were about 10 on the shuttle and they already had our names and key cards ready for everyone. Another staff asked each of us what time we needed to return to the airport, advised about the return shuttle and noted wake-up call times as well. I was able to get a complimentary toothbrush and toothpaste from the desk as well. That was really appreciated. I had a king size, very comfortable bed and rested nicely. No noises from neighbors at all. The room had a sitting area as well as a microwave and refrigerator. I had to go to another floor to get ice, but that wasn't a big deal. My room had new carpet and looked very clean. I was glad to get bumped and have a chance to rest before the rest of my trip. Think the restaurant only serves breakfast, but the desk folks had a list of nearby places that would deliver to your room.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Sundevil,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay, we really appreciate it! We are very excited to hear that you enjoyed our hotel. We have recently purchased this property and have a lot in mind for it. We are sorry to hear about the issues with your flight but glad to hear you found our courtesy shuttle a convenience. We hope that if you’re in the Denver area you choose to stay with us again, please let us know if you need help with any future reservations.

Miami Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

I didn't find anything to be negative about at the Clarion and have no idea what the people are talking about when they felt unsafe in the parking lot. It's ample, well lit and near a highway--where are these people from? Maybe because I'm from Philly I didn't feel unsafe (yeah, come to Philly. That'll toughen you up!). I also found the room to be spacious and clean for the most part. And while the bedding was not luxurious, I didn't pay for that either. People need to get a grip and realize the value in what the cost of this hotel buys. I was fine with it.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
SuzanneGarber,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay, we really appreciate it! I appreciate your sympathy for hotel owners, it was refreshing to have a guest understand how hard it can be. We have recently purchased this hotel, and have a lot of plans in store for it. If your in the Denver area we hope you choose to stay with us again. Please let us know if you need help with any future reservations.

District Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Aurora
Denver International Airport
Baymont Inn and Suites Denver International Airport

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Denver International Airport Gateway Park? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn & Suites Denver International Airport Gateway Park

Address: 3300 N Ouray Street, I-70, Exit 285, Aurora, CO 80011-2034 (Formerly The Ambassador Hotel and Suites Denver Airport)
Location: United States > Colorado > Aurora
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #20 of 51 Hotels in Aurora
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Quality Inn & Suites Denver International Airport Gateway Park 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Denver International Airport Gateway Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Crystal Hotel Aurora
Crystal Inn

If you own or manage Quality Inn & Suites Denver International Airport Gateway Park, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.