“Classic La Quinta (Internet is slow though)” 4 of 5 stars

You added La Quinta Inn Denver Aurora to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn Denver Aurora
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1011 South Abilene St, Aurora, CO 80012   |
Ranked #15 of 50 hotels in Aurora
“Classic La Quinta (Internet is slow though)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

I stay at La Quintas a lot and this hotel really didn't stand out from any other La Quintas. Service is always great, beds are always clean and comfortable, and there is always nice pressure in the showers. The internet at this hotel is horrible though, maybe its because I was on the backside of the hotel, I don't know. But next year when I come back to this hotel the internet better be way better, its 2013 people and your hotel is packed every night...you can afford to upgrade your internet speed. Over nighter or long term this is a great hotel to stay at!

• Stayed September 2013

144 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Buffalo, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

This LaQuinta came in at a lower price than other similar hotels, I guess there is a reason for it. The rooms are clean, beds comfortable, staff very quick to resolve any issues. However, it is in need of good maintenance of the building, outside paint is poorly done. I liked the room a lot, nice desk area, nice large bathroom. We parked right outside our door--easy for us, liked that. Breakfast is pretty basic. If they run out of OJ--there is no more. Coffee is terrible, I asked for more decaf for our room, they don't have any. Every thing for breakfast is either pre-packaged, or institutional--limited fruit options: bananas and oranges one day only oranges the next. All in all not the nicest LaQuinta but adequate.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Maricopa, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

Yes folks, this is my second review of this place, and magically it is better. I did not have to deal with Brian, so that is top notch in my book. He still works there but I had the most awesome time in dealing with Erica and Roxanne... The place seem more maintained and the workers seem to actually care about the facility.... The free breakfast could be better, but hell, it;s free...

Room Tip: Just don't let one time ruin your perception of a place...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

The stay here was very good. I especially liked the bed and slept very well. Housekeepers need to be more friendly and smiling more. I know it's a dirty job and I thought they did good with keeping it fairly clean. Was a little nervous being new there but found the people around were very nice and privacy was great!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Anadarko, Oklahoma, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

My sister and I were traveling with a large group on our way to Idaho. Our room was on the second floor near a staircase. The room was very clean. I always check for trash or dirt when I first check into a hotel. The bathroom was clean, the sink and vanity were clean. We checked in late, had dinner at Guadalajara (Mexican restaurant in same parking lot). There was a security guard on the premises at night. I was a little worried about my car at first, but it was completely unfounded. There are a lot of restaurants and shopping to choose from in the area. I was satisfied with my stay and would stay there again. The breakfast was good. We didn't have time for much since we had to be on the road quite early.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

My husband, son and I were here for a soccer tournament. Clean, comfortable room and bathroom. Unfortunately, no mini fridge or microwave in the room which we would have liked for the perishables that we brought. It was very nice to have laundry facilities available since our team kept winning and we ran out of clothes but were able to use the facility here. Breakfast was sufficient (2 cereals, juice, waffle maker, muffins, breads, apples/oranges) but the breakfast area was small. Right off interstate with Sam's Club, Best Buy, and fast food and chain restaurants nearby. Aurora mall was very close too (one or two exits away). Outside pool and no elevator to second floor. Would stay here again if back in area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn Denver Aurora? Share your experiences!