PROS: - The room was quite lovely and very quiet. - The room service meal (veggie pizza) was delicious and the staff who brought it to my room was very friendly. - The airport shuttle was a huge plus and saved me $60 round trip. They will also give you a ride within a 5-mile radius. - The business center in the lobby made it very easy to print out my boarding passes. CONS: - Wifi costs $13 per day, or is free with certain qualifications. This is a huge issue for me. I don't care about a warm cookie or a huge renovation if I still have to pay for something like wifi. Wifi is free in the lobby. - The breakfast is quite overpriced. - One of the front desk staff was extremely rude. She wouldn't book an airport shuttle in advance, so I ended up missing my evening business meeting. She also refused to book a colleague's airport shuttle (though I was able to get a shuttle by speaking with a different staff member), almost causing him to pay an extra $60 for a taxi before he and I caught the error. RECOMMENDATION: - Overall, I would not recommend this hotel. I am sure there are places with friendlier staff and more amenities. - It comes down to cost. Consider the room fare, the cost of transportation to and from the airport, and the cost of wifi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractive Suburban Hotel in glass-&-brick building with 6-story Atrium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree Denver Aurora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Denver Aurora Hotel Aurora
- Doubletree Hotel Denver Southeast
- Doubletree Hotel Aurora