“The free cookies were delicious!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Breakfast and Internet
Ranked #11 of 50 Hotels in Aurora
Chaska, Minnesota
“The free cookies were delicious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

The online price was right, service was good, room was clean and well appointed... The only real downfall was the pool, which was not much more than a kiddie pool!

The warm cookies were delicious, too. We probably ate a half dozen during our stay, five more than I needed. But they were free and quite tasty.

• Stayed September 2013
David G, General Manager at DoubleTree Denver Aurora, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Thank you for your review and for your business. I am very pleased to see that you had an enjoyable stay with us. I hope you will soon have the opportunity to come back to our hotel. We’ll have more warm cookies for you!! If I can be of help with your next reservation, please feel free to contact me at david.garon@hilton.com.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

We are Hilton people. We stay at all Hilton hotels but after our experience with Doubletree in Aurora I will have to think twice and three times about booking. The hotel lobby is beautiful and there is no hint of the trouble to come. Our beds were small, the rooms were very dark with inadequate lighting, especially on a rainy day. The amenities for women were very poor. No mirrors outside of the bathroom, very low, poor lighting in the bathroom and I found it very difficult to get ready in the morning. There were only two towel hooks in the bathroom and no literature about saving water, which we found odd given that CO is such a huge green state. My brothers were disappointed with their accommodations and I found myself defending the Hilton brand which I have never had to do. One of my brothers lost his cable connection except for Hilton channel and got no help when he tried to get it back. When we went down to breakfast all of the seats in the dining room were badly stained and the carpet was worn and old. The food was mediocre with stale bread and hard muffins. The hash was downright nasty. The only real bright spot was the staff in the dining area. They were extremely nice. Other than that however I would say we were quite disappointed and given our usual experience with Hilton surprised to be so.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
David G, General Manager at DoubleTree Denver Aurora, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Thank you for your comments about your recent stay. Direct feedback from guests is important to us as it gives us specific information as to what we are doing well and what we need to look at so we can do better. I apologize that you did not like your guest room and we failed to meet your expectations in many areas. We are working to do better. As we are currently making plans for various hotel upgrades, we will certainly try to incorporate your comments into our guest room improvement plans. I hope that when you are again in need of a hotel room in this area, you will consider staying with us again. I am confident you will notice positive changes. I would be pleased to assist you in making your arrangements. Please feel free to contact me at david.garon@hilton.com.
Gillette, Wyoming
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

We stayed at this hotel while attending the last two home Rockies games of the season. This hotel is very clean and quiet, it is also very easy to access and is close to some great restaurants. We stayed on the six floor and had three very restful nights, we also enjoyed the views from our room. I will definitely place this hotel on our list for a place to stay while visiting the Denver Area. The price and comforts of the hotel far out weigh the 30 minute drive to Coors Field and the $75.00 we saved in parking fees was well spent on a nice lunch.

Thanks to the hotel staff for a comfortable stay at your hotel, the warm cookies was nice surprise when checking in.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the upper levels they are very quite, I would suggest one on the west side for a v...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
David G, General Manager at DoubleTree Denver Aurora, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Wow!! 5 for 5!! Thank you for your complimentary review of your recent stay and for your business. I am so pleased to see you had an enjoyable experience. As you found out, we do have a great location as we are close to great restaurants, downtown Denver as well as Denver’s light rail system. We look forward to your return. We hope it's soon. I am happy to help with your next reservation. Please feel free to reach out to me at david.garon@hilton.com.
corona del mar, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

i have already sent in a letter on the poor service and quality of food. when i come to aurora i will not stay here. i also sent an email to the manager of the hotel and have gotten no response, very disappointing.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your recent stay. I am very sorry and offer my most humble apology that we did not provide you the levels of service and quality of food that you expect and is our usual standard. I also see in your comments that you sent me an email. I do not believe I have received an email from you. I would appreciate it if you would send it again as I will promptly respond. My email address is david.garon@hilton.com. I look forward to hearing from you.
aurora, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

We were very pleased and impressed with our stay at the Double Tree. The staff was very nice and accomodating!! Will definitely return again! I love the cookies that you guys give! We had a large amount of people there for a wedding that we all attended and everyone was very understanding about all of us staying in the lobby until wee hours and visiting.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to write and post your comments about your recent experience at the DoubleTree by Hilton – Denver Aurora. I am so pleased to see we earned a 5 for 5 review. Hopefully your travels will soon bring you back to this area so we will have the opportunity to serve you again. When you are in need of a reservation, I’m here to help. I'm available at david.garon@hilton.com. Your warm cookies will be here!!
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

We recently stayed at the Aurora Double Tree by Hilton for one night. The hotel room was spacious and clean. The two double beds in the room was something we had to get used to. But it was still, nonetheless, comfortable and sufficient.The staff was friendly and attentive when checking in...and as always I received a warm chocolate chip cookie =)

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

David G, General Manager at DoubleTree Denver Aurora, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Your 5 for 5 review of your recent stay here at the DoubleTree by Hilton is very much appreciated. Thank you!! All of our employees will hear of your kind comments, especially in Housekeeping and Front Desk. When your travels bring you back to this area, I hope you will stay with us again. I am confident you'll have another enjoyable stay, Please contact me directly if I can be of assistance. I can be reached at david.garon@hilton.com.
Denver, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

We attended a wedding accross the street at Noonan's banquet hall and found it much more convenient to stay at your hotel rather than having to drive across town. It was very enjoyable as many of our friends and family were staying over as well and we were able to continue visiting in the lobby of the hotel. Thank you and we look forward to our next stay wherever it may be.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for staying here at the DoubleTree by Hilton and for your highly complimentary review. I am very pleased you had an enjoyable experience and that you gave us a very high rating - 5 for 5. Earning a 5 for 5 score with every guest is truly our #1 priority. We look forward to your return. I am available to assist with your next reservation. Please feel free to contact me at david.garon@hilton.com.

Been to DoubleTree Denver Aurora? Share your experiences!