“Dirty Hotel” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 51 Hotels in Aurora
Omaha, United States
“Dirty Hotel”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

The hotel was dirty, and seemed to be falling apart. Railing in elevator was falling off, we received broken/cracked glasses with our OJ, front desk staff was not helpful, our floor smelt, and the carpets looked nasty. Not worth the money. The shuttle guys were great!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

David G, General Manager at DoubleTree Denver Aurora, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Thank you for giving us your comments about your recent stay. Your feedback is very much appreciated as it gives us direct insight as to what we are doing well and where improvement is needed. Clearly, we failed to meet your, and frankly our, expectations. I apologize that you did not have a better experience. I have shared your comments with the hotel’s management team. We have already changed a number of procedures. The team is committed to doing better. I hope you will soon have an opportunity to return to this area. And, I hope you would consider returning to our hotel so you can see how we have improved. I would be happy to assist with your reservation. Please feel free to contact me at david.garon@hilton.com.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
PARKER, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Good hotel in a questionable neighborhood. Events held on site attracted trash crowd. Parking was extremely limited to overnight guests due to events. Concerned about new vehicle getting scuffed up. So, I have to use 200 characters? With no counter to assist.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for staying with us and for your positive review. The hotel does have plenty of parking. Possibly you missed our additional parking area on the east side of the hotel? And, many guests do find the DoubleTree by Hilton “Sweet Dreams” mattress and linens to be very comfortable. When your travels bring you back to the area, I hope you will stay with us again. I am confident you will enjoy a comfortable stay with us. Please contact me at david.garon@hilton.com if I can be of assistance with a reservation.
Berthoud, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

This facility is well located along freeways for access to other locals, shopping and local eateries. Amenities of fitness and pool quite nice. Free breakfast is elegant and very sufficient. Would return if having business in the area again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Fantastic!! Thank you for your positive comments and 5 for 5 rating. Very much appreciated. I am pleased to see that you had such an enjoyable experience at the DoubleTree by Hilton – Denver/Aurora.. When you are again in need of a hotel in this area, I hope you will return to our hotel. Please allow me to assist with your next reservation. I can be reached at david.garon@hilton.com.
oroville, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

pool was dirty....... kids were left to run wild in pool area........... cost for internet in room............ wash cloths had poop stains on some............. Why we need two hundred characters minimum i'll never know...........

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

David G, General Manager at DoubleTree Denver Aurora, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about your recent stay. We have increased our inspections of the pool area to better insure the area is clean and better maintained. And, we do offer a number of packages that include both the guest room and internet bundled together. I hope you will consider staying with us again. You’ll be able to see the positive changes we have made. I’m happy to help with your reservation. Please feel free to contact me at david.garon@hilton.com.
The Woodlands, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

This is an excellent hotel. Everything there is superb. I got to stay for a great rate and before I got there, I believed it would be adequate for the rate I got. During my stay I could not believe what a deal I got because of the excellent service and accomodations. If you are staying in the Denver area you need to stay at this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you very much for your compliments and kind words. And, thank you for your business. I am so pleased to see that it appears we exceeded your expectations in all areas. I hope your travels will soon bring you back here to the DoubleTree by Hilton - Denver/Aurora. I’ll help with your reservation. I can be reached at david.garon@hilton.com
Chesterfield, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

My stay at the DoubleTree in Aurora was great. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The location was convenient to restaurants and shopping. It was a good value for the $$. I would recommend it to anyone who needs lodging in the area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

David G, General Manager at DoubleTree Denver Aurora, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Thank you for the feedback about your recent stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton – Denver/
Aurora. Wow, 5 for 5!! Thank you for the positive comments about the service you received as well as our location. And, you have given us the highest compliment of all - your recommendation of our hotel to others. We hope to have you back at the hotel soon. Please feel free to contact me if I can assist with a reservation. My email address is david.garon@hilton.com.
Fruita, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Location was perfect but needs some updating. Clean, modern lobby, overpriced breakfast, clean rooms, but the hallways and other areas were very dirty and rundown. Could be a great place with some work

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your review. And, thank you for staying with us. In the last couple of weeks, we have inspected the guest room carpet and hallways throughout the hotel. And, we have cleaned the carpet in over 100 guest rooms and many public areas. I hope you will stay with us again so you can experience the improvement. I would be happy to help you with your next reservation. I can be reached at david.garon@hilton.com.