There was a fire alarm and the only alarm making noise was in the hallway. There was not a strobe light or alarm in our room nor was there any type of announcement in the hallway. If we had been in a deep sleep would not have heard the alarm at all. Entry glass doors always appeared to be dirty with fingerprints. Did not see any security during the visit. Hallway was not vacuumed while we were there. There was a food tray there one morning at 7 AM and it was still there at 10 PM. For the good ... the bed linens and pillows were great. The beds were not the best. The room was very accommodating for 2 females to have their "space" when getting ready. The carpet was quite stained. A/C worked very well. Microwave and ref were very much appreciated. Shower was good and hot but no ventilation in the bathroms. Certainly not the worst place I have ever stayed but not up to the same standards as I remembered in another Double Tree. Cookies were good. There was no help with luggage. And, we were concerned that we would smell smoke from the smoking rooms on the 3rd floor but we did not. We would stay again because of the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractive Suburban Hotel in glass-&-brick building with 6-story Atrium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your DoubleTree Denver Aurora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Denver Aurora Hotel Aurora
- Doubletree Hotel Denver Southeast
- Doubletree Hotel Aurora