“Hotel Accomidations and Banquet” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Family Fun Package
Ranked #10 of 51 Hotels in Aurora
Hudson, FL, United States
“Hotel Accomidations and Banquet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

My accomidations were outstanding. The dinner served and service rendered for our banquet were outstanding. The food was excellent, great taste, excellent quality and quantity. A great time was had by all.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

David G, General Manager at DoubleTree Denver Aurora, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
Wow, 5 out of 5! Thank you so much! And, thank you for your business. All of us here at the DoubleTree are so pleased to see you enjoyed both your accommodations and our banquet food and service. I hope that when you are planning your next trip to Denver or your next event, you will again do business with us at the DoubleTree by Hilton – Denver/Aurora. I am happy to assist. I can be reached at david.garon@hilton.com.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

This hotel is very easy to find from the interstate. The neighborhood is on the older side but always felt safe. Parking stalls are very narrow so if you are concerned about door dings, hope the hotel isn't full with everyone driving. Room was very nice, Bed was very comfortable. Hotel Staff was great.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for staying at the DoubleTree by Hilton – Denver/Aurora. And, thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts about your recent experience. I am delighted to see you enjoyed your guest room, especially the bed. Also, I will be sharing your kind comments about the service you received with our entire team. I hope you will soon come back and visit us again. If I can be of help with a future reservation, please feel free to contact me at david.garon@hilton.com.
Santa Barbara, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

So I arrive at noon on a Sunday and try to check in. At check in I am told by a rather snooty front desk girl that no rooms are ready and I will have to wait until 3pm for check in which is their policy. I say "I know the policy, are you telling me no rooms will be ready until 3 in the entire hotel?" She responds "that's right, 3pm is check in time". She then tells me to check back at 1pm. I check back only to deal with an even snootier girl named Erica who again reminds me of their check in policy. I again say I understand but again ask if no rooms are available. She is clearly hostile now and says "No!". I try to plead my case but she continually interrupts me. I say "should I find another hotel?" And she rudely says "that's fine". Mind you, our corporation has rented a block of rooms and conference center, and she knows this and is still rude!". I left, drove 4 miles and checked into the embassy suites. Never again and I will make sure corporate knows that too!

• Stayed June 2013
David G, General Manager at DoubleTree Denver Aurora, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
I am very sorry that you had this experience upon your arrival. I am very sorry for the frustration and inconvenience we caused you. There is no doubt the entire matter should not have happened or been handled differently. I am personally involved in the retraining of the front office team to insure that we do better in the future. While I cannot undo what happened, please have the confidence in us that we are making the necessary changes so that a similar situation does not recur. I hope that when you are in the area again, you will think about staying with us. I am confident you will have a totally different arrival experience and a pleasant stay. If I can assist you in any way, please feel free to contact me at david.garon@hilton.com.
Fond du Lac, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

The hotel is really nice, but had some maintenance issues that were not fixed during the week we stayed. One elevator was not working at all, a second was getting stuck on floors periodically, leaving only one fully operating elevator for a full hotel. The disabled doors at the front of the hotel were broken the whole week, making it difficult for disabled people to enter and exit. The housekeeping service was good most of the time, but some days was only halfway completed. Garbage cans were not emptied and beds not made each day. Had these things been taken care of, the stay would have been perfect.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for staying with us. And, thank you for posting the review of your recent stay. Your comments are important as they give us direct feedback as to what we are doing well and what we need to do to improve. Yes, it did take a few days to get our elevators and front entrance door repaired as the service companies needed to order parts. Both the elevators and front door are fixed. Also, our Housekeeping Manager will be working with certain team members to review room cleaning procedures. Our goal is to be perfect and I hope that is what you experience when you again honor us with your business. Please feel free to contact me at david.garon@hilton.com if I can assist with a reservation.
Dayton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

The hotel was easy to find, staff was top notch and the hotel overall was an excellent quality for the price! The staff was always very helpful when ever I needed them. The breakfast buffet was plentiful and the food actually had great flavor.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your 5 star review of the DoubleTree by Hilton – Denver/Aurora! And, thank you for your very kind comments about our service and your breakfast experience. I am so pleased to see you had such a wonderful stay. I hope your travels will soon bring you back to our hotel. Please feel free to contact me if I can help with a future reservation. I am available at david.garon@hilton.com.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed here several times from 2007-2010 and it was a favorite hotel of mine. This trip though felt like I was in a different hotel. The room has stained up carpet, bathroom has blemishes, shower head is too low, fan doesn't stay on consistently, and one of the elevators was broken. When the fan would turn off, I could hear my neighbors and outside noise.

• Stayed June 2013
David G, General Manager at DoubleTree Denver Aurora, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
I very much appreciate your feedback. And, I thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent experience. I offer my most humble apology for failing to meet your expectations. Please have the confidence in us that we can do better. We have recently implemented a maintenance program that calls for more frequent shampooing of the guest room carpet. And, we do have a program in place to better maintain the quality of our guest rooms. When your travels bring you back to the greater Denver area, I hope you will consider staying with us again. I am confident you will see improvement as well as have a very pleasant stay. If I can be of help with a future reservation, please feel free to contact me at david.garon@hilton.com.
WAKE FOREST
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I had an unexpected visit overnight in Denver due to a delayed flight. I was able to get a reservation for the night, and the staff were wonderful to work with. The shuttle service arrived and the driver was very courteous, and helped make my stressful evening a more pleasant experience. At check in, the customer service representative was very helpful and certainly made me feel welcome. The room was very comfortable and supplied all my needs. A quick call back to the front desk arranged for the return shuttle in the morning (Early too, 4AM!) And never made me feel like an inconvenience. I cannot say how wonderful it was to be treated so well, in light of the grueling day I'd had prior to arranging my stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent experience at the DoubleTree by Hilton – Denver/Aurora. And, thank you for staying with us. I am so pleased to see that after a long, grueling day, the team here at the DoubleTree was able to show you good care and comfort. Your kind comments are very much appreciated and will be shared with our team members. While I hope your future travels go much more smoothly, I also hope you will have the opportunity to stay with us again. I am happy to help with any reservations you may need. I can be contacted at david.garon@hilton.com.