This was a whirlwind trip from Miami to Denver for a wedding. The wedding was Saturday afternoon. We flew out Friday night arriving in Denver around midnight. We were scheduled to fly out Saturday around midnight. Hotels have set check-in and check-out times which meant that we needed to book two nights even though we would be in the room for a few hours.
When we explained our situation to the Doubletree desk clerk, who I will call Mr. Nick, he made provisions for us. Before booking the hotel, I checked Trip Advisor reviews. The biggest number of complaints was about the lack of hospitality of the night clerks. Mr. Nick put our anxiety to rest immediately. He was courteous and friendly, helped guide us to places to eat, provided us with a great room, and just exceeded our expectations.
I also want to comment on the service at breakfast. We had the buffet which was quite good. There were 3 different waiters/waitresses. Each one would periodically check to see how we were doing and if we needed anything. Considering we got the self serve buffet, we thought this was more of the same… great customer service.
I always expect quality from Doubletree rooms and facilities but it was the hotel service that made the difference in making our stay a memorable time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractive Suburban Hotel in glass-&-brick building with 6-story Atrium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your DoubleTree Denver Aurora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Denver Aurora Hotel Aurora
- Doubletree Hotel Denver Southeast
- Doubletree Hotel Aurora