“WOW!!!!!!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 50 Hotels in Aurora
Nashville, Tennessee
“WOW!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

I booked my Suite through hotels.com and got a studio apartment for $79.00..
I got a room with a kitchenette, living room, king sized bed, flat screenTV...
food for free downstairs, happy hour, ice, great front desk service....
I can't believe my luck!!!!

There is a Safeway down Chambers.. go get some groceries and make some food to mceake available...
Liquor store at the corner of Chambers & 40th.
Quiet, clean, BED BUG CLEAN,..
This is a lovely place to stay, prior to airport time.
I got my Suite for $79 through hotels.com.
I couldn't be happier!!!!!

If you must come to Denver, this is a wonderful place to hide from the heat!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Denise G, General Manager at Residence Inn Denver Airport, responded to this review, September 12, 2012
LynnDear,

Thank you for taking the time to share the great comments about our hotel! I am happy to hear you had a good time and we overall extremely pleased your stay! I hope you visit us again!

Warm regards, Denise Gray

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Northern California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

We stayed at the Residence Inn for 5 nights and I couldn't find anything wrong with this hotel. We did have to change rooms after the first night because I had booked two difference reservations but the staff was more than helpful (evening offered to move our stuff for us) Never heard any noise from the other rooms. The breakfast was okay - plenty of choices. The light snack in the evening with wine/beer or soda was a great surprise and the food was good. The best part was not having to leave the hotel after a long day out. There are a few restaurants within walking distance. I love staying at Marriotts and this one rated very high on my list. I would use this hotel again if I ever return to the Denver area and would recommend it to our family and friends.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Denise G, General Manager at Residence Inn Denver Airport, responded to this review, August 30, 2012
Dear SuzyQ09
Thank you for the review, I’m glad to hear you had a great experience! We are in the hospitality service and strive to provide our guests with memorable and exceptional service. I appreciate the positive comments and willingness to return and recommend. If you do return to the area and hotel stop by the desk and ask for me so I can thank you personally. Warm regards, Denise Gray
Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

This was our second stay at this hotel with two young children (1 and 4). The hotel is extremely clean and verty quiet. Not once did we hearb a door slam or hallway noise. The one bedroom suites are spacious and well-equipped. We used the pool and found it to be clean, heated properly and well maintained. Breakfast in the morning was the standard Residence Inn breakfast and was more than adequate. We will definitely continue to use this hotel for future airport stays.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Dear Bluebell98
Thank you for your loyalty to Residence Inn Denver Airport and for sharing your experience! The one and two bedroom suites are perfect for families, and I’m glad you were able to take advantage of the breakfast! If you have the time, please, ask for me on your return visit as I would like to thank you for your business personally. Warm regards, Denise Gray
Thornton, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

My dog, cat and I stayed here for ten nights and it was great. The bed was comfortable and the view of the mountains Kept me staring out the windows. They provide breakfast every morning and dinner on Monday thru Thursday. The hotel is walking distance to several good resturaunts when you are looking for something different then what the hotel offers.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher west facing room to get the view.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Dear Suzmija,
Thank you for stay at the Residence Inn Denver Airport! Colorado has some breathtaking scenery and we do have rooms facing the majestic mountains. As a pet lover myself, it’s nice to hear you were able to travel with your dog and cat while on business. I hope to meet you in person on your next visit. Warm regards, Denise Gray
Burien, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

My husband and I missed a flight at Denver International Airport and were not able to leave for home until the following morning. The airline compensated us with an overnight stay at Residence Inn Denver Airport, and what could have been a very unhappy experience turned into a great one because of this hotel. The shuttle drivers to and from the property were amazingly friendly and professional. Yes, it is 10 miles away from DIA but it is a short ride! We were immediately greeted at the front desk by two very kind employees who went out of their way to make us feel welcome. We were given a non-smoking suite with a king-sized bed and were impressed by the cleanliness and quality of the furnishings and features of the suite. There are several chain restaurants within walking distance, and we chose to eat a late dinner at the next door Applebee's, which was also a very good experience. Back at Residence Inn, we had a restful night, and we stayed for the free breakfast the following morning before having to leave for DIA again. We both agreed that we would be delighted to stay at this hotel again in the future, including for a much longer stay. EVERYTHING about our experience here was top-notch all the way. Thank you, Residence Inn Denver Airport, for making our all too short stay excellent all the way around.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Denise G, General Manager at Residence Inn Denver Airport, responded to this review, August 23, 2012
Dear Okmac,
Thank you for the great review, I am happy to hear you have stayed with us several times and we have provided an overall positive experience each time.
The next time you stay with I hope I get the opportunity to meet you and thank you personally! Warm regards, Denise Gray
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

My family and I have stayed at this location multiple times now and really like it location, room variety (enough rooms for our tribe), great breakfast and good service. It has a number of food options immediately available and is not far from many more. I have been very pleased with the cleanliness and management and will continue to return, as I have family in the area.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Dear Okmac,
Brooklyn, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012 via mobile

My view may be slanted by the fact that the hotel was overrun by two college(?) baseball teams, but we did not have a great stay. The first room was unbearably hot and the AC did not work. After complaining, the second room had a functional AC but was overwhelmed - the room never getting below 78 despite the thermostat set at 70. The room, however, was nice, spacious, modern, and clean - as is typical of the newer Residence Inns. The laundry was also very nice. The managers evening reception was sub-par for this chain in the quality of its offerings, with hot dogs/brats and ice cream. The salad bar was meek (lettuce with little else) and no other healthy food choices were available. Plus the baseball teams overtook all spaces and devoured everything. The staff could not handle it. Given previous excellent stays at the nearby Hilton Garden Inn and full service Marriott, I will probably not stay here
again. Even without the baseball team issue, the poor AC, average rooms and sub-par reception/breakfast would keep me away. FYI: I am a Marriott Platinum member so I can compare this location to many others in this chain.

• Stayed June 2012
Dear Drichrx,
Thank you for the review we appreciate the feedback. I do apologize as a Platinum member we were unable to meet your expectations! As you mentioned we were extremely busy and did have teams in the hotel during that time. In addition, temperatures were above normal for Denver and we did experience several issues with the air conditioners in both the rooms and public areas. We serviced all units as quickly as possible when we were aware of any issues, and had every air conditioner in the hotel cleaned and fully checked for any maintenance needed.
Again, I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience, your feedback is a valuable and as a team the issues were addressed and corrected. Warm regards, Denise Gray

Been to Residence Inn Denver Airport? Share your experiences!