“Very enjoyable” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Aurora CO
“Very enjoyable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

We stopped in for a late lunch and really enjoyed the food and the friendly service. This place has been here for years, so it must be good. Every time we've been here it's been clean and the food and drinks were excellent! They have a great happy hour, too!

• Visited April 2013

78% Recommend
“Fresh Hot Chips and Salsa, Great Tacos”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

I had the Food Last night and I came back the very next day and had Lunch. Excellent fast service and Good Food.

• Visited April 2013
Aurora, Colorado
“Awesome Mexican Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

My husband and I have been going to Senor Ric's for 10 years. We noticed early on that they have really great retention with the staff. This is great because the staff there is a friendly and fast. We usually get the same thing each time we go (Nacho Supremo and Queso, a must try) and some of the staff even remember 'the usual'. The food is always consistent and awesome. We even joke that we can never leave Denver since we can't take Senor Ric's with us!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Indian Hills, Colorado
“Beautiful Dining Room:”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Oh, that burrito was excellent! Fillings to perfection. Not too much tortilla. Excellent smothering sauce, sour cream, lettuce, and tomato. These things are HUGE! I seldom have to ask for a take out box. It still had an excellent flavor after I nuked it several hours later.
The entrance and dining area is alluring to the culinary experience that is coming. I liked the adobe-appearing walls and doorways. There were many plants tastefully displayed, and well cared for. Everything was extremely clean in spite of the howling snowstorm that was going on outside. This was a very warm respite from the storm; both in ambiance and in great food.
Service was respectable. We were seated promptly at a very pleasant booth. Everyone was cheerful even with the storm raging. The burritos were presented promptly and properly soon after we ordered.
This deserves a very high recommendation both for food and exceptional value for the money. I would return if I am in the area again around lunchtime. TripAdvisor does not have a rating of seven; otherwise, Senor Ric's would get one from me.

• Visited February 2013
Aurora, Colorado
“If your looking for true Mexican food... stay home... Good margaritas!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

Not a true Mexican restaurant food was bad. .. truly a tex-mex... I love Mexican food so I was offended when my girlfriend ordered a cheese quesadilla and it came out looking like a bootleg cheese pizza. Service could've been better also!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere