“Wonderful food, outstanding service!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #87 of 592 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: Indian
Denver, Colorado
“Wonderful food, outstanding service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

When I walked into Masala, I suspected the food would be good because the place was filled with Indian families enjoying themselves. The food exceeded my expectations and the service was attentive without being pushy. I'll definitely eat there next time I'm in the Denver area and have already recommended it to friends.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Longmont,CO
“Not a good restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2012

Foods are OK, service terrible. I stopped eating at this restaurant after eating at Joy Ho. I won't recommend this place because of their bad service and poor response.

Visited December 2011
Denver, Colorado
“One of the better ones”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2012

I have been to Masalaa on quite a few occasions alone, with friends and family. I found this to be one of the better restaurants serving Indian cuisine. I have tried many Indian restaurants including some that have closed down but found none to be better than Masaala. I strongly recommend you to go for buffet weekdays $8 and weekends $11. Decent choice of food and good taste. Don’t forget to ask for your masalaa dosa if they forget (they won’t forget). Their main specialty is cooking south Indian cuisine. The only thing I never eat is their square roti/poori (can’t remember what they label), just a personal preference. I wish they could serve naans or chapattis or real soft pooris.
Masalaa is located in a strip mall off Parker road and has ample of parking space around if not close.

• Visited January 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Scrumptious authentic food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2011

I absolutely adore Indian food, so we were next door at the ethnic store choosing spices. After we finished shopping, we popped in here for dinner. I love the fact that this restaurant is vegetarian. What impressed me was the food. My husband's Masala was amazing and I had the Mutter Paneer. I can't say much for the interior, but we had a lovely meal.

• Visited November 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Austin, Texas
“Great tasting South & North Indian dishes & great service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2011

We went to Massala with my family, since we were craving south indian food and were looking for a pure vegetarian restaurant. The south indian food was outstanding, loved the Butter Roast Dosa and Rava Masala dosa. We order chole bhatura which was equally good and very tasty. The price is reasonable. The ambience is average, but really good food. The staff was very nice. We loved their service. Raj was serving our table, he was extremely friendly and was able to workout a menu item for us which was not on the menu on that day. That was really nice.

I would go back to this place any time for great south indian food and since I am vegetarian, its a huge relief to know that I am eating at a purely vegetarian restaurant.

• Visited October 2011