“Okay service and food” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Casper, Wyoming
“Okay service and food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

It was okay, not great, but it was okay. I would eat there again.

Visited February 2012

Aurora, Colorado
“Good Food Always”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2012

They always have something new on their menu, Everytime I go I start out with the Calmari(sp) and end up with some pasta dish.

Visited November 2011
Fairfax Station, Virginia
“Worst dinner ever”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

My son and his family recommended Carrabba's for dinner during my last visit to Denver. They had been there a few weeks ago and loved it. Sadly, there was nothing to love this time. The service was okay - once you got it. The food was cold and they delivered the wrong items and then laughed about it.

They placed us at a table for 4 when we asked for a table for 4 adults and one child - hostess informed me that the kids could sit on the bench seat with me - that we did not need a larger table. Then they sat another large family with an infant next to our table in a booth. By the time the family sat and they set up the infant carrier sling, I was boxed in and could not leave the table to use the restroom without having the kids seated with me on the bench move or move the entire table to the right.

When the server picked up our dishes which she had not cleared causing us to continue to stack them to make room on the table, she noticed that most of us did not eat our dinner. My son's steak was overcooked to the point of being shoe leather - he had asked for medium rare. My pasta was cold and did not match what was listed on the menu. I asked for Ziti and got Ravioli - the sauce wasn't even the right color - should have been Marinara, but I got the Vodaka sauce. I would have complained about the food earlier, but the waitress was scarce. For some reason, most of her tables where in another part of the restaurant and she rarely made it to our side.

When she finally came by to see how things were going, she noticed that we had stopped eating with the majority of the food still on the plates. She did offer to give us a free desert, but I had had enough at that point. She then had a conversation with herself to decide if she should charge us for the food since most of it was uneaten.

I did speak to a manger at the end of the meal and he very quickly refunded the meal for my family. My intent wasn't to get a free meal but to let them know about our not so enjoyable dining experience. I have eaten at this chain all over the US and have never had an experience such as this. I will not be back to visit this restaurant.

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Aurora, Colorado
“Slow but good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2012

Ate there last night with my wife. The food was delicious, the service, was good, but it took too long to get our food and we were early so that was a dissapointment. Also, we were early and they were not crowded. The waiter was good so no fault there he filled my water glass promptly on numerous occasions so no fault there. We both had their baked chicken and it was cooked to perfection and very tinder so I guess the wait was worth it - nevertheless fewer stars because of slow service. We've eaten here many times and this is not the first time our order was slow. Anyway, not a deal killer as we will go back but be prepared for slow service.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Littleton, CO
“Very impressed with the quality of staff!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2011

This was our first time eating at Carrabba's and we were really impressed! It was a Saturday night and they were very busy! We had called ahead and they got us seated right away. As we were walking to our table, we were greeted by many of the servers and other staff that we passed by. Nice! Everything about our experience was perfect! Our server was very friendly and prompt. The fresh bread was warm and yummy, including the dipping sauce. Everyone in our party loved their food! When we were done eating, the manager came by to see if everything was ok.
We would definitely go back there!

• Visited November 2011