“Good food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

We ate there twice during our trip. Both meals were very good. My steaks both nights were over cooked and had to send them back.

Visited August 2014

“It's been better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

My new Mexico bison burger was undercooked the bun was hard and stale. This is what I ALWAYS get so I was disappointed . The onion rings and the pickles were amazing.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Houston, Texas
“Horrible Service!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

We visited Ted's recently since it was near our hotel. Big MISTAKE! While our waiter was knowledgeable about the menu, he most definitely was not knowledgeable in customer service. It literally took 45-50 minutes to get our food, and we had to chase our waiter down for drink refills. What added insult to injury was we frequently saw our waiter walking around talking to other employees instead of tending to his tables.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Great food and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

Awesome bison burgers!! Service was great and superb location within walking distance of many hotels in Aurora.

Visited July 2014
atlanta
“Fastest service ever for sit-down place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

Lisa, our bar server, was outstanding. We had just landed and had to drive 4 hours to the mountains so wanted something filling for lunch as we were starving & my blood sugar was low-also wanted a glass of wine. They were right in the middle of lunch hour but Lisa made suggestions based on our time limit and got our food out literally before we could get back from the bathroom! I had the fish sandwich - very decent - & husband had the short ribs...good but not the best ever, but the green beans were crunchy, which I like. I didn't specify which brand of Chardonnay & since I was a little snappy I was afraid she would give me the most expensive, however she didn't. She is obviously well suited for the business as she must have understood we were tired & famished! Would go back again if she were working. :)

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere