“Filling dinner for a tired traveler” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Filling dinner for a tired traveler”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

I walked over here from the near by Comfort Inn for dinner. My waiter was polite and friendly with me. I was tired from a long day of travel, and went here only because it was close and I could get a beer. I hope in the future they continue to keep up and improve their Craft Beer selection.

• Visited June 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Aurora, Colorado
“They lost a long time customer”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

My friend and I went to Applebee's on Iliff on a recent Friday night. We were told the wait would be 20 minutes. 45 minutes later we were still in the lobby waiting to be seated. Many people had left since we came in and from where we were seated we could see several open tables. The lobby was now very crowded, peolple were bumping into others and stepping on their feet, the children were restless. I asked to speak to the manager. Once the manager came up he advised us the kitchen was backed up and he had given the directive to not seat any customers until they were caught up. I let him know we would be more comfortable seated at a table and maybe given a drink. He said I didn't know what was going on behind the scenes. I said from a customer's point of view there were tables open and we were crammed in the lobby instead of seated, not to mention we were told 20 minutes and then given no further explanation of the holdup. The manager was unapologetic and unrepentant, even after I told him we were long time customers and I was extremely disappointed with this experience. My friend and I left and after 20 years of visiting this establishment I have no intention of returning.

Visited February 2014
Denver, Colorado
“Applebee's when you don't wish to spend a lot but desire a tasty meal.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

I specifically like the 2for20 deal. The entrée offered are pretty tasty. You also receive an appetizer - I normally choose the spicy chicken wings - they are good.

Visited February 2013
Aurora
“Nice new menu additions”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

She - new tequila lime shrimp, he - fish n chips.
We sat at the bar to avoid the too-frequent kiddoes whose parent let them run up and down the aisles. Great service from the bartender.

Applebees has several new additions to their menu, they boast a 2 fer $20 deal with appetizer, and have a good selection of lower cal dishes, like my fish n chips selection. The Iliff St. Aurora location is well-run, consistently good food, clean, and staff with a good attitude.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Spokane, Washington
“The best Applebee's I have been to”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

The gentleman up front was extremely courteous, he even brought us a chair for our new born. The waitress was just as courteous and really made us feel welcomed. The food was on time, at the temperature it should be and it was delicious. I honestly expected this chain to not be as good given the location but they did shock me. I highly recommend it to those in the area!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!