“Best steak, done right every time” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Aurora, Colorado
“Best steak, done right every time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2008

***Based on Outback located on Gun Club Rd
While in an 'interesting' location (near Home Depot/ 3 Day Blinds/ Albertsons) this steakhouse has never disappointed in terms of food. The Victoria’s “Crowned” Fillet topped with horseradish crumb crust accompanied by two sides (I'd recommend the sweet potato and french onion soup) will put you in steak heaven... make sure you ask for it done medium (yes it will be pink inside, this is the best way to eat it, I promise!). We have never left this place hungry and unsatisfied, only laughing about how other places don't come close to what this place just fed us. I've never had pasta or the like there.....but I'm sure its good =). Try it out and let me know if you do and how it was.

1 star off (although I wish I could just take .5 off) because this place doesn't seem to be able to handle large groups of people (approx. 15-23 people). Constant reminders to the staff and such were needed in this situation. However, when coming with a small group of 4-6, we've never had any issues.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“This is my favorite steak restaurant. The steaks are always top notch and their other food is tasty too!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2007