“Walked out 2 days in a row. I promise not to make it 3” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #117 of 598 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: Seafood
denver
“Walked out 2 days in a row. I promise not to make it 3”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

We arrived at 1:15 two days in a row. The parking lot had 10 to 15 cars in it. There were very few customers there. We were told that there was a 10 minute wait. They were short staffed because of a lack of business. We went to a different restaurant that did not have a wait. I would sell your Darden stock, (DRI), because this company is going down

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Denver, Colorado
“Good food, off night for service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

Food here has always been good, especially the biscuits! We went this week and were a little disappointed with the service. I ordered a sav blanc glass of wine. Had to remind the server. She then brought me a cab sav. This was exchanged, but I was billed for both glasses of wine (this was obviously fixed when I pointed it out). Entrees were slow to appear and clearly had spent a lot of time under the lights. (And it was quite slow at the time). Wait staff were cheerful. I found the cocktail sauce too salty (and I like salt).

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Best staff.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012 via mobile

the ladies here are fun upbeat, and always smiling. The foods always hot the beer cold, and the lobsters at the front always makes my kid happy.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Denver, Colorado
“Good Food and Good Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2012

We always have a good meal at this location. The food is fresh and well prepared and the service is always friendly and attentive. The wait is never more than a few minutes if at all. Lobster, shrimp, salmon, baked potato - what more do you need.

• Visited April 2012