“Good place! ” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #45 of 645 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: American
“Good place! ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

We went late night to get the specials. We had beers and shared a few appetizers. The server was SUPER awesome and friendly! Our food came out right away.

Kansas City, Missouri
“New items on menu sound good, but don't live up to hype”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

Companion and I popped in for a light, late lunch on a Monday. Service was fast, efficient and accurate. Server warned companion that dressing on new avocado salad was best served on the side, and she was right. It was like BBQ sauce. Yuck. Apparently she has heard enough complaints she is honest up front - bonus points for that. The Thai salad was heavy on shrimp, but skimpy on the lettuce/slaw. OK but pricey even with all the shrimp.

It was what I expected from this chain, but I will stay away from the new items and go back to the standard menu on my next visit. A plus is how close it is to all the hotels on 40th.

• Visited June 2014
Albuquerque
“Great Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

This is a chain everyone is familiar with, so I do not need to mention food quality, etc... they are all pretty much all the same. What set this apart was the attention to service given by the manager. We waited quite a while for our food to arrive, but really were not bothered. The manager came to our table and explained that there had been some confusion with the order, apologised profusely for the delay, and comped the whole bill! This place is convenient to the airport hotels - give them a try!

• Visited June 2014
Papillion, Nebraska
“SERVERS were awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

I'm sure everyone has had their fair share of Applebee's. The usual good food and many options. I want to boast about the service we had... it was awesome. I went twice in one week! Bartenders were extremely friendly and outgoing. I was a traveler and they gave me excellent suggestions on places to go, things to do and the ropes around Denver. Couldn't be happier that our hotel was so close to the Applebees! Talk about extremely convenient.

Visited May 2014
SKOKIE
“Don't Make A Special Trip...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

This was our first visit to Applebee's while visiting Denver (and staying in Aurora), Co. I ordered the grilled chicken sandwich with artichoke and my husband had the fried fish dinner. My sandwich was plentiful but just so-so taste-wise. My husband's fish had a heavy batter. Maybe we just ordered the wrong things...who knows. This was convenient because its near all the airport hotels. That's it!

• Visited May 2014