“Airport Area” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Oshawa ontario
“Airport Area”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Pub food, below my minimum quality standards! The overall food quality was lacking. Menu items not followed per description, vegetable items substituted etc.

Visited October 2012

Zurich, Switzerland
“Good for dinner, although a bit loud”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

We ate dinner and had a good Bourbon street steak. The triple chocolate Meltdown was very delicious as always. But it was quite loud inside the restaurant and way too much TVs.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Able to accomodate a group of 7 - great salads and sangria”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

We were just passing through on our way to the airport and stopped for dinner. We've eaten at Applebee's restauranted in other locations and had a pretty good idea of what to expect. The food is consistent and we all liked what we ordered. We had mostly salads and shrimp dishes. The sangria (they offer 2 different kinds) was very tasty. They started up a bingo session to get people involved. Kind of funny.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“A mother daughter lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

So I had lunch with my mother (and my nephew) here just for fun....no b'days, or anything like that and it was a very nice family restaurant. Our drinks were good, my moms fish & chips were good...my nephew enjoyed his food. My only concern was there really weren't any vegan meals..only salads pretty bare....however, when I did eat meat I can say everything was good!

Colorado
“Eh.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

I would never go out of my way to eat here. The only time I eat here is when my parents want to go because they live close.. The food is only average.

Visited November 2011