“a new discovery.” 5 of 5 stars

Eads, Colorado
6 attraction reviews
“a new discovery.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

I live on the eastern plains and I didn't even know about this place. I don't even have to go into town to shop. This place has everything. There was a farmer's market the day we went. That was fun. I bought some large avocados for $1 each. I will be back when I can spend more time here. If it's closer to me then the Springs or Pueblo, this will be my new shopping trip.

Visited September 2012

4 attraction reviews
“Beautiful outside mall”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

This was my first time here & I absolutely loved it....all kinds of places to shop & eat...they even have a cupcake store. Great place to go for all ages.

“So much to see and do and enjoy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

I'm so glad we have Southlands near us for shopping and dining and a place to take the family.
Whether its day or night the atmosphere at Southlands is great. The kids love the water features in the summer and the ice skating in the winter.
Love the music piped in throught the walk and the lights on at night add a fun touch.

Aurora, CO
190 attraction reviews
“Spend the day at Southlands!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

There is plenty to do for everyone at this outdoor mall. Stroll the sidewalks for shopiing, restaurants, boutiques, movies and arcade games. The area is very well done and it's enjoyable to grab a drink and just walk around when the weather is nice. In the winter, there is an ice skating rink with skate rentals available and a large fire pit to enjoy. In the summer, the kids will love all the fountains to cool off and play in. Always enjoy my time here.

Visited February 2012