“No” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #31 of 50 Hotels in Aurora
Dallas, Texas
“No”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

Spend the extra $10 and stay across the street. This place is a dump. The room was not clean, we had to wipe down everything in the room. There was food crumb and hair around the AC unit and the kitchen. There was stain on the mirror, the carpet was dirty. The bed was itchy and it was so loud all night. There were strange people hanging out around back at all hours, it didn't look like they were staying there. Do not stay by the back door and front lobby, you can hear people coming and going at all hours.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
CrestwoodAurora, Manager at Crestwood Suites Denver - Aurora, responded to this review, July 26, 2012
I am very sorry to hear you had a bad experience at Crestwood Suites! What you experienced is not normal activity for Crestwood Suites. If you are ever in the area and need a hotel room we would like the oppurtunity to make it up to you as I know we can do better next time! Thank you for selecting 5 stars for customer service, we appreciate your feedback.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Greensboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012

I had the opportunity to stay with Crestwood Suites, Aurora last year and again this year. The quality of the hotel, its amenities and location are only surpassed by the people who work there. The fact that the same people who ran the hotel last year are still the same this year speaks to their committment to excellence. And the one new person they have on staff at the front desk is a perfect match with the same committment to service. Congratulations Allie!

And to the General Manager, Lauri and the assistant manager, Vince and the entire staff ... Great job and thank you.

Joey

• Liked — Clean, comfortable and excellent service.
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
, General Manager at Crestwood Suites Denver - Aurora, responded to this review, June 26, 2012
We love to have repeat guests here at Crestwood Suites! Thank you for your generous comments we all appreciate it! If there is anything else I can do to make your stay more comfortable let me know. Thanks!
Aurora, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2012

The manager got me a good deal. I've been there so far 3 nights, and I can't complain. I'm on the 1st floor, and I'm right near the entrance, so its convenient. The rooms are pretty clean, although the floors could use a good vacuum and shampoo, but that's not terrible. The bathroom was clean along w the kitchenette. But I was most delightfully surprised by something that grosses me out the most, and that's the bed. I ALWAYS check for bedbugs, and upon looking, noticed that on the corner of the mattress there were markers for the month as if the staff regularly check. The linens were freshly laundered, and the mattress was pretty damn comfy if not dipped in a little too much. The size of the room and for what I paid for it impresses me the most. I haven't got to check out the inside of the building very much because of my room's location, but the grounds are nicely maintained and there's more than enough parking. It's got great proximity to dining and the highway, and if you're from out of town, that's a great bonus. I would recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for choosing Crestwood Suites for your hotel needs! We are so pleased you experienced a clean room and comfy bed. Please let me know when you want to come back!
Aurora, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012

I needed a nice, clean place to stay for a couple of nights and lucked up on Crestwood Suites in Aurora. It was late but when I entered the lobby, I found it be exceptionally clean, well decorated, warm and inviting. The first friendly face I saw was Allie the front desk clerk, and she treated me with exceptional customer service!! She was friendly, kind and very helpful. The room was awesome and I enjoyed my stay. Hats off to Allie; she gives Crestwood Suites a very good name!!

Room Tip: Great choice with very good restaurants nearby
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
CrestwoodAurora, General Manager at Crestwood Suites Denver - Aurora, responded to this review, May 8, 2012
We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay here at Crestwood Suites! Thank you for recognizing Allie and her great customer service. We look forward to your next stay with us!
Aurora
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2012

I referred family from out of town to stay for 2 nights was charged after 2 nights vince the night manager in the aurora crestwood suites caught the mistake and did not bring it to my family attention until they were checking out then they said they needed more money. It was the clerks mistake manager said they could not do anything about it and for us to take it to corp office and so I called them and miss "Reed"corp office lady was going to check in to the matter and never got a call back this is how they treat there customers . So if your ever looking for a room to stay DO NOT STAY AT CRESTWOOD SUITES!!!!!!!! you will get JIVED and corporate wont give a crap stay somewhere else Im mexican american and they thought I wouldnt say nothing think again.

Room Tip: ANY OTHER HOTEL BUT THIS ONE!!!!!! sleep in your car or under the bridge.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
CrestwoodAurora, General Manager at Crestwood Suites Denver - Aurora, responded to this review, May 3, 2012
Vanessa D,

Thank you for your feedback about your stay at Crestwood Suites. We can use what you posted to encourage our employees to communicate better with our guests. I apologize for the inconvenience we caused you and your friends that stayed here. In the future we hope to eliminate miscommunication between guests and employees and make everyone’s stay here at Crestwood Suites enjoyable!
Aurora
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012

CLEAN ROOM, fully equipped! I've stayed everywhere from high end suites in Vegas at the Mirage to independently owned motels in Savannah, GA, as times have changed all of us . Crestwood is a pleasant surprise and met or exceeded every expectation! I am not their personal friend, nor an employee, and know them only as a guest who left an apartment and recently stayed there for a week. Clean, quiet, professionally operated, Crestwood MUST BE on your stay list! I enjoyed free hbo, landline phones, and internet. The employees and managers run the place like a precision clock! I used to professionally clean units and stood inspections for base housing at the US Air Force Academy. When I say this place is good and solid, it is. Walk on the carpet in your room barefoot! Stay here! You won't be disappointed!

Room Tip: I took the first one I was offered, and I always ask to see the room before signing in, as I suspect...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
CrestwoodAurora, General Manager at Crestwood Suites Denver - Aurora, responded to this review, April 24, 2012
Thank you for choosing Crestwood Suites for your hotel needs! We appreciate your business and hope you will come again soon. Also thank you for recognizing superior employees and great customer service!
aurora
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2011

I have been a guest here since July 2011. Yes there have been issues, at some point. However, the staff steps up and gets the problems resolved quickly. As far as the marijuana smell you can get that in just about any hotel or motel in Colorado, since alot of people here have medical marijuana cards. Before coming here I stayed at the Holiday Inn and you could smell it there too. We have had no issues of any kind. The place is not dirty. If you are here for a long period of time all you have to do is request your carpets be shampooed, and Paul or Lucas the maintenance men will get it done. The staff is awesome, and assistant in any way that they can. I have been in the lobby and seen the staff go above and beyond the call of duty to help out the guest. The General Manager Laura and Assistant Manager Vince as well as the other staff members are awesome. I have been comfortable here since the first day I arrived here. So those of you who think it is so horrible, go stay at a fancier hotel. They have issues too. I would reccommend this Crestwood Suites to anyone. If there are people that are not paying or those who cause problems are removed immediately. So thank you Staff of Crestwood Suites for being awesome and keeping all of us who have been here for months and years safe. Oh, one more thing as far as false fire alarms if parents would keep and eye on their children and explain to them not to pull them we would not have this issue. So blame that on the teenagers who are the ones often caught doing this.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family

Been to Crestwood Suites Denver - Aurora? Share your experiences!