“Convenient to Univ of Colorado Hospitals and Cancer Clinic” 5 of 5 stars
Review of SpringHill Suites Denver at Anschutz Medical Campus

You added SpringHill Suites Denver at Anschutz Medical Campus to your Saves list
SpringHill Suites Denver at Anschutz Medical Campus
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   13400 East Colfax Avenue, Aurora, CO 80011   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #5 of 50 Hotels in Aurora
Seattle, Washington
“Convenient to Univ of Colorado Hospitals and Cancer Clinic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

Right across the street from University of Colorado Hospital's Anschutz campus with free shuttle service at bottom of the hour. Easy access to DEN Airport and freeways. Comfortable rooms with a good work desk, a spacious sofa for relaxing, and effective temp control in summer and winter. The free morning breakfast is good, Panera Bread is one block away for dining out, and the fridge and microwave are convenient for in-room light meals.

Room Tip: All 4 rooms I've stayed in have the same spacious layout: sitting area with sofa, coffee table...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Brad L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Denver at Anschutz Medical Campus, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
Hello SoggySister,

Thank you for taking some of your valuable time to provide feedback on your stay with us. I am happy that we were able to suit your needs on your recent trip. Thank you so much for your business and we hope to see you again soon.

Brad Leonard

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Dayton, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

This was my 2nd time staying here and I felt I had to write a review. The rooms themselves are amazing. A king size bed that is more comfortable than my one at home and a walk in shower that I could easily perform calisthenics in are my favorite features. The location is very nice as well. There are many restaurants/bars within a 5-10 minute jaunt and if you're wanting to travel a bit further, there is complimentary SUV that will drop you off and pick you up. The above reasons are pleasant enough, but the reason I had to write this review was the service! The young lady's at the front desk, Ashley and Maggie, were a HUGE help. Whether I was looking for a hidden Denver gem off the beaten path for lunch, an extravagant dinner, or some local nightlife, these girls had it covered!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Hello Jesse C,

Well, as much I would love to take credit for your wonderful stay, I will defer this one to the SpringHill Suites Downtown Denver. The associates you referenced are associates at that hotel. On behalf of our Marriott friends downtown, thank you for the wonderful comments on Ashley and Maggie. I have contacted the hotel regarding this mix-up and they had already been made aware of the situation. Thank you for choosing Marriott and have a great day!

Brad Leonard
General Manager- SpringHill Suites Denver at Anschutz Medical Campus(TM)
Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

We stayed here for two nights during a meeting at the Medical Center located right across the street. The room was very clean and had a nice modern layout. The staff was friendly and the price was very reasonable. The rooms are a bit noisy as you can pick up sounds from other rooms and hear people walking above you. In addition, the glass panels on the desk made sounds every time someone walked by them. But overall it was a pleasant experience.

Room Tip: If you don't want to hear people walking around above you, request a room on the top floor.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Brad L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Denver at Anschutz Medical Campus, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Hi Mike N,

Thank you for taking a moment to comment on your stay with us. I am pleased you found our staff and our hotel suitable for your needs. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Santa Barbara, California, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel twice for conferences at the nearby Anschutz Center, and the service was excellent both times. The rooms were very clean and I would definitely stay there again. We had to leave before they were open for breakfast, so they opened up early for us.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Brad L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Denver at Anschutz Medical Campus, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Hi AlexandraFunFit,

Thank you for taking some time to comment on your stay with us. We appreciate your loyalty to Marriott and the SpringHill Suites. We hope to see you again soon.

Eastlake, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

Spent a long weekend here while visiting our son in Denver. Very convenient to the airport. The room was very clean, the furnishings quite stylish, and the price reasonable. Included daily breakfast. Front desk personnel were very professional and friendly! I imagine the proximity to the Children's Hospital is a plus for weary parents.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Brad L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Denver at Anschutz Medical Campus, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Hello Arlene S,

Thank you for taking a moment to comment on your stay with us. I am delighted you had an enjoyable stay. Thank you for your business and have a nice day!

Olympia, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

From the seven year old waiting for his heart surgery walks into the beautiful room and says, "this is the best day of my entire life!!!". The small touches in this hotel have made this stressful situation just that much better.

• Stayed October 2013
Hello jaadeee,

Thank you so much for the nice comments. I am pleased we played a small part in bringing a smile to your brave little guy's face. Thanks again and have a nice day!

Clifton Park, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

My wife and I stayed on our way back East. Very nice facility. Very nice staff. One thing stood out that really frosted me, which I cannot blame on the management. My wife went to turn on the shower, and she was hit in the body by the misguided shower head. She then closed the glass shower door, so the head was spitting water onto it. Solution - open the door and have water pour all over the floor. Who would do something so stupid - unless they meant to? Additionally - breakfast is served until 9 am. If someone gets in late, or is on vacation, this is a bit of a push. Most Marriott properties are 9:30 or even 10:00 am. I know because I have stayed in 13 of them in the past 3 weeks. This is a good Springhill - not a great Springhill.

Room Tip: Ask to stay away from the street. There is alot of traffic down below. We bring a noise machine, b...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Brad L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Denver at Anschutz Medical Campus, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Hello John l,

Thank you for taking a moment to provide feedback on your stay with us. I will certainly use your experience here to enhance our training, particularly as it relates to those shower heads. I can understand the abrupt awakening when that water comes at you and you are not expecting it. In terms of the breakfast hours, we are compliant with the Marriott brand standards however next time you visit us, we would be happy to put something aside for you (yogurt, whole fruit, etc) if you needed to come down later than the posted hours. Thank you again and we appreciate your business.

Brad Leonard

Been to SpringHill Suites Denver at Anschutz Medical Campus? Share your experiences!