“The end of a long day” 4 of 5 stars
Review of SpringHill Suites Denver at Anschutz Medical Campus

You added SpringHill Suites Denver at Anschutz Medical Campus to your Saves list
SpringHill Suites Denver at Anschutz Medical Campus
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Tucson, Arizona
“The end of a long day”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

At the end of a long drive in an area with which we were not familiar; The front desk staff was amazing. Aaron especially was amazing at being about to multitask without ever getting flustered or impatient. I was amazed. The room was nice and the roll away I had requested in advance was already in the room. The bar for a welcome end of day drink was pleasant. The breakfast okay--not great, but average for a hotel full breakfast. The whole experience would have been about average except for the excellent front desk staff who went above and beyond at every contact.

Room Tip: again, the service was the best part. no request refused
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Brad L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Denver at Anschutz Medical Campus, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Hello Fritzi R,

Thank you for taking a moment to comment on your stay with us. I am pleased we were able to serve your needs. I will certainly make sure Aaron gets recognized for his exemplary service. Thank you so much for your business and hopefully we will see you again. Have a nice day.

Brad Leonard

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Exceptionally clean and fresh, well decorated, superb, large handicap/room. Outstanding FREE breakfast. Nice Valets and front desk personnel. Would have been 5 stars except for the hidden "Incidental" valet fee of $28 per day which wasn't mentioned when we reserved the room. Try as I did to find something to complain about I simply couldn't find anything..except this hidden fee.

Room Tip: Any room is fine!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Brad L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Denver at Anschutz Medical Campus, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Hi Nottobeliedto,

Thank you for taking some time to provide feedback on your stay. I am happy to hear that you had a nice stay with us. I am a bit concerned about the daily $28 valet fee that you saw on your room bill. The only thing we label as valet would be our dry cleaning service. We pride our selves on not having any hidden incidental charges and I am concerned that you may have ended up with erroneous charges. Please contact me directly and I would be happy to research this matter and make any necessary corrections. Thanks again for your business and have a nice day.

Rapid City, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Our room was large and comfortable with a king bed, couch, desk, refrigerator. I liked that the toilet & shower were in separate compartments and both had sinks. The hotel was very full the weekend we stayed & the breakfast area was congested, though the breakfast was fine.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Lorhs,

Thank you for taking a moment to comment on your stay with us. I am delighted to hear that you had a nice experience. Thank you for your business and have a nice day!

Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

This is one of the cleanest Hotels I've seen in a very long time. I felt very much at home. The staff is friendly and polite. The only thing that bothered my stay was the guest slamming doors throughout the night in the hall. I would stay here again..

• Stayed July 2013
Brad L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Denver at Anschutz Medical Campus, responded to this review, July 27, 2013
Dear Denver C,

Thank you for taking a moment to give us some feedback. I am happy you had an enjoyable stay. I will certainly have our maintenance team work on those doors. Thanks again and have a nice day!

NYC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Fine, new clean hotel with friendly helpful staff, and a great breakfast. The van took us to and from the conference, and to and from dinner near the hotel.
Breakfast had many options, including healthy options, like oatmeal, fresh fruit, nuts, and dried fruit

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Brad L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Denver at Anschutz Medical Campus, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
Hello Holly M,

Thank you for taking a moment to comment on your stay with us. I am delighted that you had an enjoyable stay. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again sometime soon.

West Coast USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

After we had an issue with a hotel we book in advance of our trip my companion remembered she stayed here when interviewing at one of the hospitals across the street. They accommodated us at the last minute though said at that point they didn't have a room the last night of our stay. They put us on a wait list and we got to stay all 3 nights. The hotel is very clean and modern. All the staff we dealt with were professional, friendly and willing to help any way they could. The breakfast in the morning was fresh with many choices. I believe this hotel is used for a lot of medical business people but I saw families as well. Would definitely stay again. Good value for the money.

Room Tip: back side of hotel would avoid noise from Colfax Blvd
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Brad L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Denver at Anschutz Medical Campus, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Hello batmik,

Thank you for taking a moment to comment on your stay with us. I am delighted you had a nice experience and we hope to see you again in the future. Thanks again and have a great day.

Bridgeport, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Visiting with family while at a tournament, this hotel was almost perfect.
It was a newer building and well maintained. I tend to request a high floor away from vending, so I was very happy that my in-laws were able to get us on the fourth (top) floor. I liked that access to this floor was restricted to guests with a room on that floor by way of a room key swipe in the elevator. Unfortunately, this didn't mean that the other guests on that floor would be respectable or courteous. Our first night in, after a pretty long travel day, we were kept up by what sounded like a nightclub in one of the rooms with seemingly heavy traffic going in and out. I planned to call the front desk and ask for them to fix the problem, but the noise seemed to quite a little. As I was finally dozing off, around 1:30am, the phone rang and the caller identified herself as the front desk. She asked if she had just sent security to my room, and I was disappointed that when I informed her that she hadn't, there was no apology for the late hour of the call.
Other than that issue, our stay was nice. The room was very nice and I liked that there was a lavatory area as well as a bathroom with the tub/ shower and a sink (no toilet in that one.) the seating area was separated from the beds by a desk, good sized, and frosted glass windows that could slide open.
Breakfast was adequate, but if you stay on a Sunday, I suggest you get down there early or the church that comes in for services might clean the food out and you'll be lucky to have a worth while breakfast. (There is a Panera Bread basically next store, so that would be my preference.)
Housekeeping was courteous and did a fine job each day.
Bottom line is that I would stay here if I returned to the area but if another problem arose, I would report it and ask to be compensated.

Room Tip: I would definitely ask for the fourth floor- even if its a little more. The room we had was double q...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Brad L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Denver at Anschutz Medical Campus, responded to this review, July 6, 2013
Hello SoccerTournaments,

Thank you for taking a moment to provide feedback on your stay with us. On behalf of our team, please accept my apologies for the late night phone call. I will investigate this a bit further to see what happened because it sounds like an unusual circumstance. In any event, thank you so much for your business and I am pleased that the rest of your stay was good and the rooms served your needs. Thanks again and have a nice day!

Brad Leonard

Been to SpringHill Suites Denver at Anschutz Medical Campus? Share your experiences!