“Beautiful with fantastic staff” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 51 Hotels in Aurora
Papillion, NE
“Beautiful with fantastic staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2009

We just had a fantastic stay at this hotel. The wi-fi was fast (esp in the lobby), the room honestly felt a bit small but we had four staying in one room so it ought to. Very high ceilings kept it from feeling anything but friendly though. Decor is elegant, beds/linens etc were wonderful. Best of all was the five-star attentive staff -- who else will not even blink when asked to jump-start your car, gleefully join in a wee snowball fight or brew an extra few pots of coffee outside of their coffee-service hours?

Stayed November 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
CHICAGO
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2009

I was a recent guest of the Cambria Suites Denver Airport and was delighted at first by the beatiful hotel. However, I selected this hotel as I have used it in other states and was very upset when I went to use my internet service in the room only to discover that it did not work. I then tried to call down to the desk to find that my phone did not work as well. I ventured downstairs only to hear one of the managers expressing that they could not believe that the phone and internet had been shut off for non payment. I am sure that the gentleman did not realize that people could over hear him, but I was concerned as a guest would the power be cut next? HOW do you have a hotel and have your services get cut off and affects the guests.

Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
bircken, General Manager at Cambria Suites Denver Airport, responded to this review, January 11, 2010
Dear Disgruntled Internet User,
We apologize for the internet glitch you experienced during your stay at Cambria Suites. We understand the importance of communication when traveling away from home, and for the brief hour that it was not available, we apologize. You will be happy to know that the reason for the glitch was not because of lack of payment, but due to an accounting error. Since then our internet has remained connected, fast, and FREE. We look forward to having your return visit be a more positive experience, and show you why Cambria Suites is the best brand new hotel at Denver Airport.
Denver
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2009

Well I had a days layover on my way to the west coast, I booked on Essentravel.com and they had plenty of airport hotels to choose from, I always look for a fridge and microwave in the room.

It was a good stay, a bit noisy as expected for an airport hotel but I managed to get a good nights sleep just the same.

I recommend it!!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2009

This was the last hotel we stayed in after a nine day road trip on which we stayed in a different hotel every night...all chosen with the help of Tripadvisor. This was hands-down the best hotel we stayed in and far exceeded hotels we spent $75 to $100 more per night for. It is beautiful, modern, clean, convenient (15 minutes) to the airport, and gives you a large divided space with 2 big flat screen TVs, fridge, microwave, nice toiletries, gorgeous bedding and very importantly...professional and pleasant front desk staff. We were called about 10 minutes after we went to our room to see if we were pleased with the room and was there anything we needed. WOW (Read my post about our stay at The Trapper Inn in Jackson, WY regarding front desk staff) There were computers in the lobby hooked up to a printer so you could print out your boarding passes, a bowl of apples on the check in counter, and easy close access to restaurants in the area. My only quibble and it's small, I would like to see at least a minimal continental breakfast. Coffee and muffins perhaps. Instead there is a snack bar offering muffins for $3 each and cookies for $2.50 each. I didn't check to see how much the coffee was but there is a coffee maker in your room. We went down the street to have breakfast at Einstein's Bagels (behind Ted's Montana Grill). The hotel did offer a breakfast buffet at the hotel for $9 and I read from others that it was a pretty good buffet. All in all, for the price ($125 w/AAA) it was the best bang for that many bucks we encounted in 9 days. Highly recommended.

Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
Honolulu, HI
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2009

This is a cheap hotel near the airport that has amenities, free WI-FI, HBO, 2 TVS , a sitting area and bedroom and laundry on site, pool, business area etc. Other pluses are a refridge, microwave, and coffeepot in room. No room service but there is breakfast and dinner served downstairs. The staff is pleasant. The furniture, lighting, bed, sheets, and pillows arre CHEAP. Heat is a forced air unit in the room. The neighborhood on 40th and Chambers is yeach! Eateries nearby are Taco Bell, Wendys, and KCC.

Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2009

I stayed with my husband at the Cambria Suites in Aurora, CO for 4 nights recently. He was traveling on business and had helped arrange meetings to be held at this hotel.The room was extremely pleasant to be in with a separate seating area and bedroom area. It had Zen-like furnishings, a small refrigerator, and a comfortable bed. Everything was spotless. In the bathroom was a vessel sink and a gleaming tub. I found even the lobby to be a nice place to sit and talk or read. The breakfast that was served was fresh and tasty. The people working at the hotel were extremely accomodating. I would not hesitate to return. All the attendees at the meetings were also impressed with the surroundings.

Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2009

This hotel is brand new. The staff were great! We needed proximity to Denver International airport and we were 15 minutes away. The rooms were very spacious and comfortable. There was a nice sitting area that had its own flat screen tv. There was a snack bar in the lobby that was open 24 hours a day. The beds were very comfortable with nicer bedding and pillows. Our group consisted of 2 adults and 2 young children. A crib was provided at our request. The bathroom was a little small but had high end finishes...not your typical hotel bathroom. The indoor pool was nice but a little small. The staff were very professional and helpful. Overall a great experience.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Aurora
Woolley's Classic Suites - Denver Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Denver Airport
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver/Airport-Gateway Park
Denver Airport Marriott at Gateway Park
Hyatt Place Denver Airport
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Denver International Airport

Been to Cambria Suites Denver Airport? Share your experiences!