“Best Marriott in the Denver Area” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel packages
Special Offer
$25 Daily Credit
Ranked #3 of 50 Hotels in Aurora
“Best Marriott in the Denver Area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Frequent business traveler to the Denver area normally stay at the Denver Marriott Tech Center Hotel. I was ready for a change as the tech center hotel is tired and depressing.

The Denver Airport Marriott is now my choice of hotels for future stays in Denver. The location is close enough to the Denver area to easily get downtown, tech center, or Aurora. The concierge lounge is currently under renovation and I was offered a choice of 750 points/day or full breakfast as a platinum member which was satisfying.

Close to several restaurants, but honestly the food at the hotel bar is excellent and so is the service. I had the pleasure of Lisa waiting on me this evening who definitely exceeded my expectations. Great menu options and drink choices, however I would recommend updating the beers on draft to more local craft beers. I was offered several local beer bottled options that were "off menu" which made me feel special and appreciated.

Rooms are nice, modern, and clean. Check-in personnel clearly wanted to demonstrate appreciation for my business and very conversational and efficient.

Only request would be daily complimentary bottled water in the room for elite members as other Marriott properties offer.

Overall I'm looking forward to my next three week stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: Other reviewers mentioned "outside noise" which I didn't experience. Consider request...
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Nick S, Guest Relations Manager at Denver Airport Marriott at Gateway Park, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for the opportunity to host you as our guest. We appreciate the feedback and are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Please come back and see us soon!

Kind Regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is a modern hotel at a convenient location. Restaurant is affordable. Staff is very friendly. Concierge lounge is nice, but food in lounge was pretty low quality for a Marriott. Overall, very nice property.

Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Nick S, Guest Relations Manager at Denver Airport Marriott at Gateway Park, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent stay here at the Denver Airport Marriott. We strive for a flawless guest experience and we will certainly pass on your comments about our lounge food to the appropriate hotel team. Thank you so much for being our guest and please come back and see us soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Cannot say enough good things about this hotel...we enjoy staying here when we travel since we live 4 hours from the Denver airport!! Would recommend to anyone...shuttle runs every 30 minutes or so. Totally agree with the affordable luxury hotel comment...

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
It was a pleasure hosting you as our guest. Thank you so much for your feedback and we look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Thank you!
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Lots of practical thoughts about this place...
Loved the location - the shuttle service from the airport runs right on point as described on their site. By far the best shuttle instructions, ever. The shuttle ride back to the airport - well, don't expect a quick trip - make sure you're not in a hurry because it does collect from other hotels at Gateway Park and they fill-up the thing before they head to the airport. The staff all around was extremely helpful from the Front Desk to Engineering/Maintenance to the Shuttle Driver - everyone was fabulous. On a structural note, however, it had surprisingly thin walls for a Marriott. Now, it was relatively quiet during the night when you want to sleep and that can be attributed to the quality of guests. However, mid-day at times I thought people were standing directly outside my door because I could hear them so clearly in my room.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled solo
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us here at the Denver Airport Marriott. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. You mentioned you were able to hear a lot of external noise from the room. I will certainly pass this on to our engineers to see if how we can remedy this issue. Thank you again for being our guest and we hope we will get the pleasure of hosting you again soon!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Affordable luxury hotel, just mins away from the airport. Easy to locate, great view. Comfortable bed, nice room for a low price. The staff are friendly. Easy access elevators. It's a place like home, away from home. Affordable meals as well.

You won't regret it.

Stayed November 2014, traveled solo
Nick S, Guest Relations Manager at Denver Airport Marriott at Gateway Park, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
It was a pleasure hosting you as our guest. Thank you so much for your comments and we hope to see you next time your travels bring you to Denver.

Fort St John
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were delayed in Denver with United Air and was sent to this hotel. From the minute we walked in the door we had a big sigh of relief. Not only was the staff proffessional and helpful.....but the hotel itself was immaculate. The front desk clerk even supplied us with toothbrushes, combs, toothpaste, etc. The room was spotless, large and the bed was heaven. We were in room 309. The internet was fast and free! In the morning we went down to the restaurant for brunch and the food was excellent even the presentation was like being at a top notch restaurant. They have a hassle free shuttle to the airport every 30 minutes. The staff was pleasant enough to extend our check out time free of charge and afterwards let us hang out in the private business center as we had no where to go until our flight headed out at 6:00pm. I seriously would go back to Denver to stay at the Marriott. Believe me.....I am a picky girl!! Way to go all of you at the Gateway Marriott......soooo many others could learn from you!

Room Tip: 309 was fantastic
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
We are happy to hear we were able to make your unexpected stay in Denver a comfortable one. Please come back and see us soon!

WI
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was stuck in Denver last week, when my flight landed too late to catch my connection. Luckily, even though there were no further flights out that night, my airline paid for my stay at the Marriot Gateway Park in Denver. I had to get up at 3:30 in order to make my 6am flight, but I wished it had been a later flight if only for the reason that the bed was so comfortable, in such a nice room! The staff, even though inundated with weary and unhappy travelers were kind and helpful upon our arrival. If you are stuck overnight at the Denver Airport, stay here!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent stay here at the Denver Airport Marriott. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and we hope to get the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Thank you!

Been to Denver Airport Marriott at Gateway Park? Share your experiences!