“Always a great stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 51 Hotels in Aurora
Vail, Colorado
“Always a great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

This hotel is always a great place to stay close to the airport. The rooms are always clean. The staff is very friendly and super helpful. A great choice for an airport hotel! Good onsite parking and a free airport shuttle. Comfortable lobby and common areas.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
San Diego, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

I'm a big fan of Marriott hotels, but I'm not afraid to say when one doesn't meet my expectations. This one was great -- clean, quiet, and comfortable. Hotel staff was very courteous and helpful. I will definitely be back the next time I'm in Denver.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
James P, Manager at Denver Airport Marriott at Gateway Park, responded to this review, September 3, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your kind comments. We look forward to your return to Denver.

James P
Dickinson, North Dakota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

Impressed by courteous staff. Small but comfortable rooms. Free internet could be faster - I clocked @ 1.7 MPS - good for most but bare minimum for me - I like 3+ MPS. Overall - it is worth the extra distance from Denver International Airport. This may be the closest full service hotel to the airport - I require room service when my flight is cancelled!

Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

Marriott runs good, clean hotels. They're also at fairly high price points. I'm not sure what the going rate is but it cost the company about $80 per person per night which is a steal for a Marriott. Anyway, clean, good-sized rooms that are quiet and have nice beds to sleep on. The in-hotel meeting rooms were well-serviced and we had no problem getting anything they forgot addressed promptly.

The only negative was the hotel restaurant. The waitstaff was very good but the food was not up to par with the service. Meals were just a little bit too greasy or too over/under done. Breakfast as not included but I did have it one day. The eggs were perfect but the sausage was very greasy. Just enough to throw the meals into the "OK" category. There are plenty of restaurants within walking distance, though.

Room Tip: The hotel has a highway about 200 yards from the rear so very senstivie sleepers should ask for a ro...
Tempe, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

I travel to Denver for business on a regualr basis and have never had a poor experience at this hotel. Service is outstanding from room service to the lobby bar to the front desk. The rooms are always comfortable and clean and up to date what else can you ask for!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Dear Howard H,
I would like to thank you for your comments. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to your next visit.

James P
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at the Denver Airport Marriott for a night while attending a dinner and meetings there. My room was luxurious, and the front desk staff helped me on a number of occasions. One even printed my boarding pass for me as I ran out to the shuttle, thinking I would have to deal with getting the pass at the airport later. He came outside, found me, and gave me the pass I had abandoned, when I became confused about how the machine worked.

The pool and hot tub are open 24/7, so it was great to relax after my evening meetings.

One note: I found the hair dryer hanging in a black cloth bag in the closet, it was a bit of a panic for me thinking there was not one in the room. I'm just glad I found it on my own instead of bothering the desk for it!

Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
James P, Manager at Denver Airport Marriott at Gateway Park, responded to this review, August 28, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your wonderful comments. We hope that you will choose to stay with us again on your next trip to Denver.

James Pack
Lee's Summit, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

I would have to say this hotel is really nice - I don't think you could be disappointed in a stay here.

The hotel appears to be very new and so is in great condition. The rooms are very nice. My only complaint with the rooms is that they didn't provide an ethernet connection for Internet access in the room. The Wifi is excellent though and free, but I'm one of those people that prefers to use a wired connection at times. They do have HiDef TV's and channels in the rooms a major bonus. Bathrooms are very nice too.

I used the restaurant for Breakfast one day and the food was very good and prices fair. The Concierge Lounge is a little small but the food was nice if a little more limited than other Marriott's provide.

This hotel has 3 elevators which means you can get an elevator pretty quickly, nice.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Dear Piers D,
Thank you for your kind comments on your recent stay with us. We hope that you will choose to stay with us again whenever you are in Denver.

James Pack
Director of Rooms
Also consider these accommodations in or near Aurora
Woolley's Classic Suites - Denver Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Denver Airport
Cambria Suites Denver Airport
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver/Airport-Gateway Park
Hyatt Place Denver Airport
aloft Denver International Airport

Been to Denver Airport Marriott at Gateway Park? Share your experiences!