“RFrazier” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Denver - Aurora South

You added Extended Stay America - Denver - Aurora South to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Denver - Aurora South
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   13941 East Harvard Avenue, Aurora, CO 80014 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites - Denver - Aurora)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #24 of 50 Hotels in Aurora
“RFrazier”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

I found the staff and property to be pleasant and professional. I hae not encountered any issues to warrent a complaint during my stay. Any request I have made of staff has been quickly responded to. I was ill for a period and the manager was there to assist me and see to my well being. That in itself was a huge help for me considering I am so far away from home and family. I am thankful for being in a place where the personnel was truly there for me in the time of need.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Aurora South, responded to this review, February 16, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review.Im so pleased that we took good care of you during yout stay. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Recent getaway trip to Denver to see a concert and stayed at the homestead in Aurora. Never stayed at one before and found it to be very comfortable and well priced. Staff was accommodating and friendly, they provided me with information on many of their locations. I will be using their chain in the future and would recommend it to anyone. Thank you Homestead.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Aurora South, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. It's great to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and staff during your stay with us! We strive to create a “home away from home” for every guest and I’m so happy to hear that we succeeded! Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have been a guest at this property named homestead studio suites in Colorado over many years, I would like to express my appreciation for AMANDA she has always been so helpful from the min I walk in to the min I leave. She always calls me a little after I check in just to make sure I have everything I need and all is well! She should defenetly if not already become supervisor, manager ect. & She always has a smile on her face & not to mention is great with all other guest. over all I enjoy staying at this property while I am away from my family! always clean , nice area, haven't had problems here & I'm a long time old guest!

Room Tip: Excellent Service
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Aurora South, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Homestead Studio Suites Aurora. Our hotel is committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. I and the entire staff at our hotel would like to thank you for your very kind words, and we would love to see you here again.
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Hey There, Ive been staying at homestead studio suites in aurora colorado for approx 7 weeks now and the exoerience has been great.T he front counter personal as wll as the house keeping and right down the the maintenance personal have been more than attentive and helpfull in any way they can be.THIS IS A REAL REVIEW.... THANKS AGAIN MAKING IT FEEL LIKE HOME........ SINCERLEY TENANT

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Aurora South, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and greatly appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Denver
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

My husband and I and 6 other family members stayed 3 day the weekend my son got married. The rooms where very clean and neat.The staff Lynzie ,Pam and Amanda helped us with everything that we needed from the time we checked in to the time we checked out. We will stay at this hotel again and I will refer my friends and family to stay here when they come into town. Thank you

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.
Thank you again for sharing your experience with us, we look forward to welcoming you back in the future
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

I am currently a guess at Homestead Studio Suites since July 2012. My stay here has been .wonder ,alone with the "EXCELLENT" staff that works so hard here. They have went above and beyond to make sure that my stay is comfortable. The staff here our very warm,caring,kind,understanding. I will refer family and friends to stay at this hotel. "Thank You and have a blessed day"

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Aurora South, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
I would like to personally thank you for taking time to write such wonderful things about your experience at Homestead Studio Suites, Aurora location. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours.
Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you again. Please don't hesitate to contact us for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels location.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

Although I only stayed at the Homestead for a short period of time i was very impressed. Pam, Lindsey, and Amanda were very attentive and made my stay comfortable. The room was clean and well put together. After my stay here, I will certainly refer any friends and family to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Aurora South, responded to this review, December 29, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us about your experience at Homestead Studio Suites Aurora location. I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of the staff and we hope to do business with you again in the future. If there is anything that you need please let us know and we would be happy to accomodate. We are glad that we were able to make your stay pleasant. Thank you again for your review.

Been to Extended Stay America - Denver - Aurora South? Share your experiences!