“The Best Homestead I've stayed at” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Denver - Aurora South

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Denver - Aurora South to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Denver - Aurora South
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   13941 East Harvard Avenue, Aurora, CO 80014 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites - Denver - Aurora)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #21 of 50 hotels in Aurora
Aurora, Colorado, United States
“The Best Homestead I've stayed at”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Every time I stay here they go out of their way to make sure im comfy and have everything I need. I will always stay there when Im in Aurora.

Ms.Pamala is the nicest manager I have know to work at a hotel, kind makes me feel like I'm visiting old friends or family when I stay there and speak with the staff.

I really have nothing but great things to say about this place.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Aurora South, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
The staff and I thank you so much for your warm review. I'm so pleased to hear you feel welcomed and well taken care of during your frequent stays with Homestead Aurora. All of us always look forward to your return. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us.

79 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

The staff is awesome! Always there when I needed someone. Pam, Lynsie, Amanda -great people! This has truly been my home away from home. I will always recommended this place to Anyone I know if they need somewhere to go for a while. You guys are all great!

• Stayed June 2012
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Aurora South, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
We received a copy of your review. The staff and I wanted to thank you for your kind words and and let you know how pleased we are to hear that you consider Homestead Aurora your home away from home. It is our pleasure to host you and your family and it is our commitment to always be there for you. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us.
Aurora
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

I am currently a guest at Homestead Studio Suites in Aurora, CO. I have been in residence for a little over two months, and thus far, I have received excellent care. The manager was my first point of contact at the time of checking in and she is both professional and courteous. She, along with her staff, always greets me with a smile and tries to accommodate my needs. I feel comfortable that should I need anything, the staff at Homestead will do everything necessary to assist me. The rooms are cozy and comfortable and provide a home-away-from-home feel. Should I need an extended stay hotel in the future, I would return here.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Aurora South, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Thank you for the survey, the staff of Homestead Aurora would like to extend to you our gratitude for your kind words in your resent review. The staff is honored and it gives us much pleasure that you call Homestead your home, we feel your family as part of our extended family. We look forward to having you as our guest in the future !
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

Right now this is home to us ,we have been here almost 3 yrs. ,and have seen many improvements in the last year .New paint,new washer and dryers & landscaping.Pam and Lindsey made us feel at home from the very first day we arrived.Being able to have our pets with us was very important to us and never a problem for them ! You have eveything you need all in a 5 mile radius ,restaurants,convenience stores,grocery stores, even a mall right up the road . With the full kitchen you can save a lot by doing your own cooking .If your staying long term or short this is the place to be, with the highway right next to us and the airport 10 mins away you can`t beat the location.So if your looking for a clean place with GREAT management and free WIFI check out Homestead studio suites,It`s home to me !!

Room Tip: if there is more than one person with pets you should get a larger room
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Aurora South, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

The clean room included a full-size fridge, microwave, stove top, toaster, pot, pan, plates, utensils, coffee-maker, and cups almost like home. Our bed was a great serta and the flat screen tv was brand new. There are a lot of restaurants and a 7-11 across the street. The highway on-ramp is right nearby and grocery stores are a short distance away. If you are on a budget and staying more than a week they provide housekeeping once a week. On the other days, you bring your used linen to the office to exchange for clean towels and sheets. You can borrow the vacuum to clean your room. This is a quality budget hotel with an excellent staff. If you want a 4-star hotel with daily housekeeping, concierge service and constant attention, i suggest you stay at a hilton or marriot. I have stayed in many different hotels; there are cheapers hotels but none that were anywhere near as clean, safe or with a caring staff.

Room Tip: Be sure to call well ahead for reservations because they are almost always sold out. This is a 2-st...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Aurora South, responded to this review, September 17, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel.  Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure.  My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

We have been at this location for 18 months. We found it on a list given to us by the Ronald McDonald House. Upon checking in, we weren't exactly in the best of moods, but Lindsey still gave us a very warm welcome. That was the start of our long stay.
We have watched Pam, and her crew, work very hard on cleaning this property up. That includes not just the front office, but housekeeping and maintenence as well. They have replaced and repaired, gotten rid of undesirables, and turned it into a very warm, comfortable place to stay. Want some coffee? Go up to the office where there is almost always fresh coffee and someone to visit with. Need a repair? Report what needs fixed, and Lawrence will be happy to fix it for you. Just want to visit for a few minutes? Any person who works here will take a few minutes to visit.
Although we are not in our home with our furniture, it's about the closest we will come to feeling we are a part of a community. And that makes it feel like home. We have had the oppurtunity to meet a lot of people from all over the states, and some from other countries.
Bottom line is, I would not be afraid to recommend this establishment to friends and family. What it lacks in oppulence, is more than made up for in hospitality.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Aurora South, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at our hotel. It was very kind of the Ronald McDonald House to recommend us, and we are even more happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations! I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Lyndsey and Pam.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

Since I have been here at the Homestead Aurora I have seen many improvement in the last four months in the properity and the staff. With the upgrading of to new flat screen T.V. painting of the outside doors and upgrading some of there rooms looking foward on whats going to happen in the next coming months, I'v been here over a year. All staff does a great job accomating all guest. I have see may guest come and go trying to get somthing for nothing and the hotel staff has always been polite and overly accomadating. Its hard for me to witness what the staff endors. This is a great place to stay. Props to your hotel staff stright up. I feel like family here even the big boss Adrian made me feel like family.

Room Tip: Upper rooms are less nosie because there is no one above you.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Aurora South, responded to this review, September 7, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel.  We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction.   It is really rewarding to hear that our improvements are not going unnoticed; we appreciate your remarks.

Been to Extended Stay America - Denver - Aurora South? Share your experiences!