As a regular business traveler, you can usually expect a Hilton Garden Inn to be a nice stay. I won't, however, ever be staying again at this one.
The beds are supposed to be adjustable, but I've looked everywhere, and there is no way to adjust the bed. It is saggy and way too soft. The bed is a minor issue compared to the next one, though... cleanliness.
I have serious doubts about the cleanliness of this hotel. I was so tired the first night, I went straight to bed. However, the second night, when I pulled back the sheets, I noticed there was a plastic dental pick underneath the fitted sheet! Disgusting! How could someone placing a fitted sheet on the bed and not notice there is a dental pick sitting on it? I have to wonder if they changed the sheets at all. And remember when I said I looked everywhere to find the adjustment for the bed. I looked under the bed to find someone's garbage.
The final issue was the ice machine. It didn't work on my floor. I had to go to another floor to get ice.
Altogether, I'd say there is a definite lack of attention to detail at this Hilton, especially when it comes to cleanliness. This business traveler will be staying at one of the other hotels in this area the next time I'm here, which is often.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Denver Airport Hotel Aurora
- Hilton Garden Inn Denver Airport Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Aurora
- Aurora Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Aurora
- Aurora Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a home on the Colorado trail at Hilton Garden Inn Denver Airport. Centrally located in Colorado on I-70, this hotel near Denver Airport is in the heart of Aurora, CO, with great dining options, shopping facilities and things to do in Aurora close by. Whether you’re in town for meetings or on a vacation, you’ll find everything you need at this Denver International (DEN) Airport hotel. Save on lot fees with our 24-hour complimentary airport shuttle, see our special offers page for additional savings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Denver Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.