I stayed one night at the beginning of the trip, and overall had a good stay.
ROOM: Our room was quite large, with a king bed, microwave, fridge, coffeemaker, TV, desk, dresser, closet, and armchair. It was definitely everything we needed.
REST: The bed has a dial to adjust for firmness, which was a fun novelty, though honestly unnecessary. We slept well, since it was a comfortable mattress and an assortment of pillows. The room was quiet at night, with the exception of the refrigerator hum (easily solved by unplugging since we weren't using it anyway).
CLEANLINESS: We have no complaints - our room was spotless!
SERVICE: Any hotel where we can be checked in within 60 seconds is a winner in my book. We had a smile, a working key card, and a room ready for us quickly! Checking out, the staff was friendly.
LOCATION: Airport hotels are almost always in the middle of nowhere, but this one suited our purpose since we arrived at 11:30pm and departed by 7am. It's a 10-15 minute drive from the rental car agencies at the airport (the airport hotels on Tower Road are closer to Denver International Airport). There are a few restaurants in walking distance.
PARKING: Plenty of free parking!
BREAKFAST: The hotel has a breakfast area set up, at a flat rate of $10.95/person + tax & gratuity. We didn't try it, but it was the standard Hilton Garden Inn spread including made-to-order omelets and other hot food, cereals, fruits, juices, coffee, etc. You can grab a cheaper breakfast at the Einstein Bagels across the street if you are looking for lighter fare.
WI-FI: We had free wi-fi since we are Hilton Gold members, but unfortunately most guests will have to pay for access. Our connection was consistent and adequately speedy.
BOTTOM LINE: We had a quick overnight and a cheap rate, so are thrilled with our stay. We'd stay again if we were in a similar situation, but if we arrived earlier in the evening, I'd likely head closer to town in order to enjoy the many sights of the Denver area.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Denver Airport Hotel Aurora
- Hilton Garden Inn Denver Airport Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Aurora
- Aurora Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Aurora
- Aurora Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a home on the Colorado trail at Hilton Garden Inn Denver Airport. Centrally located in Colorado on I-70, this hotel near Denver Airport is in the heart of Aurora, CO, with great dining options, shopping facilities and things to do in Aurora close by. Whether you’re in town for meetings or on a vacation, you’ll find everything you need at this Denver International (DEN) Airport hotel. Save on lot fees with our 24-hour complimentary airport shuttle, see our special offers page for additional savings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Denver Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.