“DO NOT STAY HERE!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of InTown Suites Denver East

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Aurora
InTown Suites Denver East
You added InTown Suites Denver East to your Saves list
2221 South Havana Street, Aurora, CO 80014   |
Ranked #33 of 50 Hotels in Aurora
Denver, Colorado
“DO NOT STAY HERE!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I tried to give this place zero stars, but I had to pick at least one. Old dirty in need of repair. Never went without shoes in my own room. Even to the bathroom. I never put my luggage on the ground. I opened it on the table and cabinet. I wouldn't take anything out unless I was putting it on my body. There is no dishes or pots and pans or utensils. Towels are paper thin and small. Maid came today and didn't even make the bed! NO BLANKET. Yes there was a comforter. Had to go buy a blanket at target. Will not refund my money to get out early. Dogs barking, kids crying or crawling up and down the hall. Smells coming out of rooms make me want to puke. I feel like the bed is going to fall it is so shaky. The pillows are plastic like at a hospital. Furniture is old and falling apart. Carpet needs to be thrown away. This is not a budget hotel. This is a I have no job no money no car to sleep in hotel. I can't wait to move out of here. They will not give a refund so if I leave I"m out $450 and then go pay to stay somewhere else. I can't afford that. Save yourself and your money and RUN AWAY FROM THIS PROPERTY!!!
In the time it took me to right this review and get it to load I had time to color my hair, take a shower and warm up dinner. The shower has such low water pressure It takes twice as long to take a shower since I have thick hair. So not much of a energy saver there. I hope you like either a cold or hot shower. There is no in between. Keep driving……away from this place!

Room Tip: Choose another hotel if you want a good room.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Couples
Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2014

Working in Denver for three weeks, my per diem would not afford me much else. Thr building is old and in need of repair and painting. The carpet needs to be be replaced.The elevator is needing work, resident told mr that if it stops just wait a few minutes and pusj the button again, it should start working. There was a odd smell in the hallways ad well ad the aromas of marijuanna. There seemed to be a good number of people who were living there as I sse quite a few children in the building. The laundry required that you purchased acard for the machines, which cost you 2 dollars and you can only add money to your csrd in increments of 5 dollars. There were no dishes or pots and pans provided. Soaps and shampoos were not replenished. The internet serviced was very slow. I definitely would not recommend this place, go somewhere else if you can.

• Stayed August 2014
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2014

I stayed here for a week and then moved on to a different extended stay for the rest of my time.

We will start out with Plastic covered pillows with tears in them. Then I will comment that the supply nothing, no dishes, pan, soap, shampoo, ect...

Then there were the bedspreads with burn holes in them. I bought a blanket at target and also the rest of my supplies, including towels. (their towel were worn out and as thin as tissue paper.)

The fridge had shelf sides broken off, and seals that were bad around the door.

The toilet had a disgusting dirty ring around the top.

The vent was so dirty over the tub, you'll have to see the photos to be believed.

I am a business owner, they even assigned me a rep to deal with my business. Like I would use them again!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Fort Collins, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

Had a reservation with this hotel. They sent me 3 e-mail confirmations with a confirmation number. They require you be there by 4:00 pm so we arrived at 3:40 pm. At first they said they had a late checkout and our room wasn't ready. A few minutes later they said they had no record of our reservation even though I had written and e-mail confirmation. Called the next day to try to speak to the general mgr. He couldn't care less. Didn't even offer an apology. Says they frequently overbook to stay full. We had to sleep in our car because there was no availability nearby we could afford available. Called their customer service 800#. I was told they would call back within 48 hours. Nobody ever called back. RIPOFF!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Been to InTown Suites Denver East? Share your experiences!