“I love this place” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Denver, Colorado
“I love this place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

The sushi and happy hour are great. The miso you can skip. We have been eating here for 4-5 years and it is always delicious.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Tampa, Florida
“Denver area Sushi”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

My boss and I found this restaurant while we were on travel to Aurora last week. It was a perfectly good place to grab a quick fix of sushi. The soup and app's were good but the sushi was not right. I have eaten sushi all over the US and really enjoy it. I also do not like to complain about food too much but our food was just not as fresh as we would like.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Denver, Colorado
“Best sushi in Denver or Aurora”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

My husband took me here on our first date that included food and we've been coming here ever since. I've been to a lot of different sushi places in Denver including some that I think are very overpriced for what you get (Sushi Den to name one). My favorites are their seaweed salad, spicy yellow tail roll, and the appetizer called the firecracker which is fried jalapeños with crab and yummy sauce. The sushi is always fresh and tasty here. It's never very busy, which is nice but I keep waiting for the day more people discover this place. The service is always great and friendly. They have a good happy hour and are reasonably priced as far as sushi is concerned. I gave it a four for atmosphere because I am always freezing when I go there, otherwise it's clean and nice.

• Visited January 2013
Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA
“Wow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

Fresh sushi in Colorado? This place is fantastic . Great menu with katsu, teriyaki, soba . Clean restaurant in a neighborhood strip mall. The waitstaff is very friendly. The specials are inventive and NOT pricey.

Aurora, Colorado
“very good sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

My husband and I have found it hard to find good quality sushi, not too Americanized and not costing a fortune. Hana sushi is delicious, the prices are right and you get a sense of authenticity. The staff is very friendly and I would highly recommend going.

• Visited May 2012