“One of our Favorites” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Colorado
“One of our Favorites”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

Olive Garden is truly an excellent place to dine. The food is great and I love the salad. We were set within 5 minutes of arrival with a party of four. The server, Josh, was right there and we had our drinks and meals quickly. Save room for desert and try the 3 dolcini! A great sampler after a full meal. Prices are less than most places.

Denver, Colorado, United States
“BAD!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

Thought I'd save a few $ and go to OG. Since when is it appropriate for men or women to wear t shirts with slogans that start with the word " PISS ' on it? I hate to sound like a prude. But, HALF the clientele looked as if they live in a shelter. A women at the table next to us wearing a "Rednecks" T shirt looked like a crack addict. Our waiter was great. The food was OK. But, only eat here if you don't mind eating in the kids playhouse at McDonald's. I almost forgot. I like Parmesan, but this place has the smell OOZING from it. I will not go back.

• Visited May 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Aurora, Colorado
“Consistently Strong”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We dine as a family once every two weeks, and have for years. OG does a great job of consistently providing a good product, excellent service, a nice wine list, and a very pleasant experience.

We enjoyed the salad and breadsticks of course, and recommend the baked Ziti, meatballs, and the lasagna bites.

Visited April 2014
Denver, Colorado
“Worst Italian place out there”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

I have never been a big fan of Olive Garden to begin with, but my last visit sealed the deal for me never going back there. Not only has Darden raised the prices of every dish by up to $5 a piece, but the service isn't good. We had a party of five adults and one baby and they sat us at a table that would have been small for four people in the very back of the restaurant. They seemed to be seating everyone with small children in this one section. Our server was rude, she never gave us refills, and she kept setting hot plates in direct reach of my niece who was at the stage of grabbing everything. The worst was the server set the bowl of salad right next to her and she managed to grab it and dump it all over her.
Did someone ever come to clean it up? No. My brother got down on the floor and cleaned it up himself.

I have been going to this Olive Garden since it opened and it has gone so far downhill along with the company in general. I am done with them. I guess it's back to Carrabbas.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Denver, Co
“love it!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

love the tour of italy plate thats my favorite thing in olive garden and service is good!! and i will be back

• Visited July 2013