or had an extensive stay at a Clinique in Switzerland because you look amazing for your age. We are regulars at the hotel and have usually stayed around the same time every year. We had heard the hotel would undergo extensive renovations and the result in my opinion is beautiful.
First I will get the important part out of the way, the service. Just like before we have not had any problem, everyone was professional, smiling and willing to help. Some of the staff was the same and some were new.
In terms of cleanliness the hotel looked great and so was our room.
Our room was #450, it's a 1 bedroom suite and it was gorgeous. Here is a rundown of some of the amenities;
- big flatscreen tv with USB, HDMI, VGA, Bluetooth, etc connecting dock on the desk below it
- Nespresso (yeah) machine and tea kettle
- fast and free wifi (yeah again)
- plenty of lighting with some of them including an outlet to charge portable devices
- ample closet and storage space
- drawer safe
- alarm clock to charge your ipad or iPhone or another device
- iPad in room to order room service, set up wake up call, massages, etc. Works great
In terms of food, we had a great breakfast, both buffet or a la carte. The drinks in the lounge were very good and the lobby is now very lively thanks to its new bar.
The pool and hot tub area is the same but from what I heard will also be renovated this coming summer. The business center area on the second floor was free and helpful to print boarding passes. As always the complementary (up to a certain zone) shuttle or cars from the hotel are great.
In my opinion, this is the place to stay in Aspen since the renovation was completed. We look forward to coming back soon.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Jerome, An Auberge
- Hotel Jerome, An Auberge Aspen
- Jerome Hotel Aspen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly refurbished Hotel Jerome, An Auberge Resort recently received the "Hot New Hotel" from Travel & Leisure for its renovation. The Hotel Jerome's 93 guest rooms and suites have been beautifully redesigned incorporating the charm of the destination with modern amenities for a luxury traveler. Aspen's best new restaurant "Prospect" offers regional cuisine, the iconic J-Bar is a local watering hole serving lunch and dinner daily with classic American cuisine. The new Living Room lobby has been energized with a bar and stylish seating areas to relax and socialize. A new Auberge Spa offers treatments for guests that will soothe and pamper after a day on the slopes or a mountain adventure. Services include twice-daily maid service, nightly turn-down. Convenient local airport and downtown transportation is provided via chauffer-driven luxury SUV. Nestled in the heart of Aspen, this landmark hotel is just a ten-minute drive from the Aspen Airport, a 75-minute drive from Eagle County Airport and less than four hours from Denver International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Jetsetter, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Amex, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Jerome, An Auberge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.