My husband and I and our two boys stayed here for a few nights in July because of positive Tripadvisor reviews. Our room was clean and bright and large enough with a nice balcony. Bed was average. We especially appreciated the convenient location and amenities like free underground parking and full breakfast. I was in the room when housekeepers came and was impressed with how thoroughly they cleaned.
Our boys used the murphy bed and there is a heavy sofa placed in front which is a pain to move out of the way, especially with limited space. Other than that, we had no issues.
We would return. Their rates are super reasonable for ski season, too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friendly, casual ski lodge centrally located at the base of Aspen Mountain. Directly diagonal to shuttle service and two blocks from the Gondola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Mountain Chalet Aspen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain Chalet Aspen Hotel Aspen
- Mountain Chalet Hotel Aspen
- Aspen Mountain Chalet Hotel